fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I've saw many people leaving with Potassium Cyanide, why not PN too?

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
It seems to me that PN is just another lethal salt like SN, but less documented (atleast compared to SN). As far as why it's not as mentioned as Cyanide, Cyanide is already widely used so I presume some people don't even know about PN.

Reactions: fuzattojuliana
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I personally wouldn't risk trying to ctb with something I don't know much about. With SN, you can find a lot of information here as well as evidence that it works. Can't say the same for potassium nitrite.

Reactions: Homecoming, fuzattojuliana and Ghost2211
A

AJ.

I--;
May 19, 2020
I've saw many people leaving with Potassium Cyanide, why not PN too?
In those substances, we don't use properties of cations, but anions. Potassium nitrite will work similarly as sodium nitrite and potassium cyanide like sodium cyanide, but cyanide and nitrite anions have different lethal action. Do not connect potassium nitrite with potassium cyanide, but with sodium nitrite(PN an SN have similar LD₅₀).

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming and fuzattojuliana
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
What about potassium citrate? Or any other type of potassium?

fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
In those substances, we don't use properties of cations, but anions. Potassium nitrite will work similarly as sodium nitrite and potassium cyanide like sodium cyanide, but cyanide and nitrite anions have different lethal action. Do not connect potassium nitrite with potassium cyanide, but with sodium nitrite(KN an SN have similar LD₅₀).
So there's no difference? There's someone's here who used it?

A

AJ.

I--;
May 19, 2020
So there's no difference? There's someone's here who used it?
There are differences between sodium & potassium nitrite and I don't know how much they impact its usefulness in ctbing(but SN is rather better). I meant mainly not to connect potassium nitrite with potassium cyanide.
I guess that you had't checked PN on Wikipedia before first post?

Last edited: