• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Hey team I seen the news articles about this man, is anyone able to dm me or let me know if he's still operating with his special packages

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Hey team I seen the news articles about this man, is anyone able to dm me or let me know if he's still operating with his special packages
Still operating but laying low for now.

Reactions: Venessolotic and kfad95
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Guys, in future, please don't post sources if you want them to remain viable. At this point, expect that any identifying information you share will get your SN source shut down within 24 hours. I don't think this particular vendor had his latest site up even that long.

SN is not my method and I have no tips and tricks for obtaining it, but I guarantee that using a public forum to post every development and rumor about a seller is the fastest way to get their site taken down.

A further caveat:

This Ukrainian dude probably can't get any more screwed, so it may seem like no harm can be done by tossing his name out there. But when you do that, you're unintentionally giving cyberbullies and trash journalists who doxx for a living the attention and power they crave. Doxxing came of age during Gamergate, and from its inception it was employed as a weapon to terrify targets into silence. It works too, since God only knows which jackass who found your address online is only lurking in your yard with a camera, and which one has got an AR-15. The doxx squad isn't particularly bothered by chasing the wrong people around either. There's some poor woman in the American Southwest who's been repeatedly harassed and threatened in mistake for Rain.

I'm sorry that any of us feels a need to be here, on a suicide site. It sucks ass that things have gotten so bad for so many that masses of people are begging for poison to put an end to their misery. It's even worse that the world is full of "helpers" who figure threats and abuse are good ways to respond to despondent people whose stories illustrate society's profound brokenness. There are some crazy fuckers out there, and not all of them are standing inside the loony bin, looking out.

I wish that I could be Twinkles McSunshine and argue in good conscience that suicide is never a rational or condonable act. But I can't. Best of luck to those of us struggling to acquire a method of self-deliverance that will at least offer us peace of mind, and perhaps everlasting peace as well. I know it's asking a lot of you, considering, but please try to avoid getting caught up in a "BUY NOW OR MISS OUT FOREVER" panic that really only benefits scammers and the most bottom-feeding form of "influencer."

/rant

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: alltoomuch2, Unsure and alone, juna and 7 others
kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Guys, in future, please don't post sources if you want them to remain viable. At this point, expect that any identifying information you share will get your SN source shut down within 24 hours. I don't think this particular vendor had his latest site up even that long.

SN is not my method and I have no tips and tricks for obtaining it, but I guarantee that using a public forum to post every development and rumor about a seller is the fastest way to get their site taken down.

A further caveat:

This Ukrainian dude probably can't get any more screwed, so it may seem like no harm can be done by tossing his name out there. But when you do that, you're unintentionally giving cyberbullies and trash journalists who doxx for a living the attention and power they crave. Doxxing came of age during Gamergate, and from its inception it was employed as a weapon to terrify targets into silence. It works too, since God only knows which jackass who found your address online is only lurking in your yard with a camera, and which one has got an AR-15. The doxx squad isn't particularly bothered by chasing the wrong people around either. There's some poor woman in the American Southwest who's been repeatedly harassed and threatened in mistake for Rain.

I'm sorry that any of us feels a need to be here, on a suicide site. It sucks ass that things have gotten so bad for so many that masses of people are begging for poison to put an end to their misery. It's even worse that the world is full of "helpers" who figure threats and abuse are good ways to respond to despondent people whose stories illustrate society's profound brokenness. There are some crazy fuckers out there, and not all of them are standing inside the loony bin, looking out.

I wish that I could be Twinkles McSunshine and argue in good conscience that suicide is never a rational or condonable act. But I can't. Best of luck to those of us struggling to acquire a method of self-deliverance that will at least offer us peace of mind, and perhaps everlasting peace as well. I know it's asking a lot of you, considering, but please try to avoid getting caught up in a "BUY NOW OR MISS OUT FOREVER" panic that really only benefits scammers and the most bottom-feeding form of "influencer."

/rant
Ahh yeah sorry that does make alot of sense, my bad šŸ«¤

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
Maybe a moderator or the original poster could edit the post to say something more vague about who ?
Does anyone know a good way to stay in the loop without risking getting caught in the net around this or putting the source at more risk ?

I'm feeling grateful that I got enough before all this broke loose.

Can't help feeling that okay I should stockpile feeling anyway though since I'm somehow still here .