• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
F patches or F powder? I tried snorting powder got dizzy and vomited immediately. Anything to counteract? If you have strong gag reflex can N or SN work? Does valium help?

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Narcan/naloxone is the only remedy.

Do you have access to both powder and patches? Could you pm me your source? I'd be skeptical about receiving patches in the mail, you could get in a lot of trouble. I have received powder in the mail before, but that was over a year ago. I don't think I can still get it from the same place.

I'd prefer to go like this, or drinking n

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022

Do you have access to both powder and patches? Could you pm me your source? I'd be skeptical about receiving patches in the mail, you could get in a lot of trouble. I have received powder in the mail before, but that was over a year ago. I don't think I can still get it from the same place.

I'd prefer to go like this, or drinking n
Yes, how do I pm here? I'm looking at N also.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
If you choose to go out Via F-Patches then put 2 on each arm and then run a really warm/hot bath and get in the bath and lay back where the patches will begin to break down and take effect on you, you'll begin to feel drowsy and heavy! Within 45minutes You'll be Deceased! A Peaceful way to check out! :-)

Reactions: Euthanza, Iamchickenhat and ArcherFiles44
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
What is the issue with vomiting post intranasal administration? It doesn't leave the body.

I'm curious what the potency is of that powder and how much you took. Have you got a tolerance, @ArcherFiles44?

I've heard that patches can be unreliable due to the time-release mechanism. If you use enough of them, though, that shouldn't be an issue. Or you could take both - my go-to whenever I can't decide between two methods, haha.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
If you use enough patches, that shouldn't be an issue.

You don't need to apply heat, or take a hot bath, or anything like that. In fact I think the resource I read recommends against it.

R

reddragon1

Feb 22, 2022
Hi Archer, Coul you pm me also please. Many thanks!

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Only F patches are recommended.

Attachments

• Oxycodon & Fentanyl guide English.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 0
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@ArcherFiles44 you don't snort f, you inject it. Snorting is for getting high.

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
What is the issue with vomiting post intral administration? It doesn't leave the body.

I'm curious what the potency is of that powder and how much you took. Have you got a tolerance, @ArcherFiles44?

I've heard that patches can be unreliable due to the time-release mechanism. If you use enough of them, though, that shouldn't be an issue. Or you could take both - my go-to whenever I can't decide between two methods, haha.
No tolerance first time user. Don't know potency of powder bought of street. Patches available online 75mcg/h and 100mcg/h online. Got cold feet about ordering online.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I've known at least two people who od'd snorting it.

Hell, when I had zero tolerance I almost od'd just smoking the stuff.

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022

I'd prefer to go like this, or

If you choose to go out Via F-Patches then put 2 on each arm and then run a really warm/hot bath and get in the bath and lay back where the patches will begin to break down and take effect on you, you'll begin to feel drowsy and heavy! Within 45minutes You'll be Deceased! A Peaceful way to check out! :-)
Was someone successful this way?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Was someone successful this way?
Idk if anyone was successful with patches. I've seen a few failed patch attempts on here through. If you can't get f powder, just use h. Same exact thing, you just need to use more of it

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
I almost died yesterday snorting a tiny sample of my batch I was gonna use to CTB. Was a bad hit, apparently. The mixing isn't always uniform or something. I think it might be a matter of dose of you get high or die.

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022
And where did you read it?

CemetryGates

CemetryGates

𝔅𝔢𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔰
Apr 10, 2022
Really?!?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I almost died yesterday snorting a tiny sample of my batch I was gonna use to CTB. Was a bad hit, apparently. The mixing isn't always uniform or something. I think it might be a matter of dose of you get high or die.

I feel the need to explain a couple of things.

If your F isn't mixed properly and there are hotspots it's obviously not pure F and you should consider this inconsistency a potential issue if using it to ctb because its not reliable if you can't guage the dose correctly. However even with unpure F you can mix what you have thoroughly to create an even distribution unless it's massively cut. With F being so potent in such miniscule amounts there may not be enoigh of it to spread evenly throughout what you have if there's a lot of cutting agent.

Also, what you experienced wasn't a bad hit. Bad hits are something that occur from using intravenously where a contaminant or a piece of the filter material used when drawing up the solution makes its way into the syring and subsequently the vein you inject into. What is experienced during a bad hit tends to be chills, headache and a terrible ill feeling. Oftwn without much if any high.

What you experienced was essentially an overdose. You don't have to die to have experienced an overdose. In fact getting high is technically overdosing. Overdosing is kind of a sliding scale where a high is at the lower end and death is at the top end. It is very easy to overdose on with F because of how potent it is. If you're opioid naive (that is to say you have no tolerance from regular use) rhe tiniest dot of F could quite easily kill you. It almost has to be cut in order to avoid this due to the size of the doses required to get high. They're absolutely tiny. Where you could smoke or IV a 0.1g of H (or significantly more for regular users), you would absolutely overdose on that much pure F.

It's entirely possible to OD by snorting F however the bioavailability is at its highest when IV'd. The analogues that popped up on the RC scene mirror this. Where they can be 5 times stronger than, say, morphine when smoked, they can be 50 times stronger.

I think the only reason patches have recommendations for ctb over powder is because they're a known dosage due to being acquired through a pharmacy. Powder on the other hand is sourced from illicit means and can vary in purity to the point where its not possible to provide a recommended dosage/guide. If all powder N available was pure or even of a consistent strengrh it would win hands down over patches.

Reactions: Helheim and Euthanza
tilsleepcomes

tilsleepcomes

Willing to try anything.
Jul 23, 2021
I feel the need to explain a couple of things.

If your F isn't mixed properly and there are hotspots
Yeah, it was an overdose, with ambulance and Narcan and everything.

By bad hit I did mean hot spot.

I compensated for lack of consistency and quality by buying twenty doses worth. I was sampling 0.05g from the dealer and hit a hot spot.

Patches seem the better route for an opioid CTB, but I lack the means to acquire them.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yeah, it was an overdose, with ambulance and Narcan and everything.

By bad hit I did mean hot spot.

I compensated for lack of consistency and quality by buying twenty doses worth. I was sampling 0.05g from the dealer and hit a hot spot.

Patches seem the better route for an opioid CTB, but I lack the means to acquire them.
I bet that was an unpleasant experience.

I wouldn't know where to aquire patches either. Don't think they even show up on dark net markets due to the fent ban stance that markets typically take.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Last edited:
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Patches are common for hospice use, I don't think they are common amongst "abusers" as it takes alot of them to achieve a high they are typically looking for.

Fentanyl via Transdermal patches are known to cause agitation.