K

Kbgb

Jul 3, 2020
Would you ever visit a place made up of your fellow outcasts & peers struggling to hang on?

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Tragoedia Vitae, Stavrogin and 2 others
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
Yeah definitely, and by the way I proclaim myself King of the commune, and we will drink the cool aid when I say so.

• Wow
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, charlottewilts, LastRide and 1 other person
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
Would you ever visit a place made up of your fellow outcasts & peers struggling to hang on?

I already visited such a place. Its called involuntary hospitalization lol

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, charlottewilts, a_strange_day and 1 other person
Grey-zone

Grey-zone

Student
Feb 2, 2019
Yes, I've always wanted to go to an Insane Clown Posse concert.
Joking aside, I've often thought about this question. I don't think a commune is necessary per se, but some sort of gathering is appealing, at least in concept--my recent idea (more like pipe-dream/lazy fantasy) is to spend all my savings before CBT and help organize a "Losercon" in my city. The event would be for all those poor, depressed, isolated souls ("losers", in name or reality) to gather and spend time together, and visibly show proof of their misery, that they exist and can, well, gather--whether they enjoy it or not, happiness or mirth would be purely optional accessories of course. Bad idea, perhaps, but people have done worse. I've also thought of a depression cruise or travel group. When you feel alone, having some sort of tangible, physical evidence that you're not is very important. The internet can provide only half that.

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, Poptart and Stavrogin