• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
Mostly about their personality or any characters you feel a close connection too.

For me its
1. Tina [Bobs Burgers] she's a hopeless romantic and is overly awkward and weird
2. Gumball [The amazing world of Gumball] he's just so sarcastic and lazy like me
3. Tenma Tsukamoto [School rumble] my delusional queen the way she went through sm for some guy is so real

honourable mentions: Daria [Daria], Twyla [Monster High],

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Mostly about their personality or any characters you feel a close connection too.

For me its
1. Tina [Bobs Burgers] she's a hopeless romantic and is overly awkward and weird
2. Gumball [The amazing world of Gumball] he's just so sarcastic and lazy like me
3. Tenma Tsukamoto [School rumble] my delusional queen the way she went through sm for some guy is so real

Squidward

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
1. Killua Zoldyck (I'm an INTP like him and I'd also be a transmuter if I were in HxH)
2. Khun from Tower of God (he's an INTJ but I admire him, especially how strategic he is)
3. Light Yagami (I think that society can be improved and I have a vision of what an ideal world would look like. I also believe that I should be god of the universe lol)

Last edited:
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
1. Chito (Girls' Last Tour): Me when I'm apathetic.
2. Yuuri (Girls' Last Tour): Me when I'm in autistic mode.
3. Nuko (Girls' Last Tour): Me when

Last edited:
myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
1. Azula, ATLA: People have always said this is the character I most resemble (ambitious, perfectionistic, extremely mentally ill asian daughter with a villain streak), so at this point I've decided to just own it. I personally think I'm closer to Suki though.
2. Elsa, Frozen: This is probably the character I relate the most too. The self-isolation, failing to live up to expectations, running away from responsibilities, accidentally hurting a bunch of people and subsequently feeling the a monster because of it… might as well be the story of my life.
3. Diane Nguyen, Bojack Horseman: I had a friend who was a big fan of this show, and she used to tell me ALL the time that I reminded her of Diane, probably because we're both the same breed of smart and stubborn. I've only seen a couple of episodes of Bojack myself, but I can see the comparison.

Trying to make this list made me realize just how few animated shows I've actually seen.

• Love
Reactions: eatantz
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Squidward a lot of times lol
Other than that I can't think of anyone

• Love
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
1. Sonic the Hedgehog because he is free-spirited and non-conformist.

2. L from Death Note because he is competitive. I have a similar understanding of justice, and I like how he is willing to set aside morals in the process.

3. Goblin Slayer (from Goblin Slayer...). I like that he can devote himself to a particular deed (slaying goblins...) without getting distracted by unimportant stuff

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
1. Azula, ATLA: People have always said this is the character I most resemble (ambitious, perfectionistic, extremely mentally ill asian daughter with a villain streak), so at this point I've decided to just own it. I personally think I'm closer to Suki though.
2. Elsa, Frozen: This is probably the character I relate the most too. The self-isolation, failing to live up to expectations, running away from responsibilities, accidentally hurting a bunch of people and subsequently feeling the a monster because of it… might as well be the story of my life.
3. Diane Nguyen, Bojack Horseman: I had a friend who was a big fan of this show, and she used to tell me ALL the time that I reminded her of Diane, probably because we're both the same breed of smart and stubborn. I've only seen a couple of episodes of Bojack myself, but I can see the comparison.

Trying to make this list made me realize just how few animated shows I've actually seen.
You're Asian too?

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Prolly Yusuke Urameshi low iq delinquent with criminal record that's debilitated by his laziness

OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024

For me its

wah i relate to twyla too but only the g3 version 😭 n i dont think i can make a list of three cartoon/anime characters i relate to so i'll just say the one. Sad March Hare from Are You Alice 🥲

• Yay!
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
For me its Bubbles from the powerpuff girls. Senesitive and has loads of plushies