B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
In my bedroom on this website with ctb impulses. I'm on suicide watch tho so rn I have to play the waiting game
I hope you overcome those urges on your own terms. Either way I hope the best for you and comfort in whatever may be your future.

Rooting for you. Always.

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I appreciate this so much, thank you, I can't see anything changing but I genuinely appreciate the sentiment.. and apologies for the late reply, I failed with keeping up with this forum I made,, but what you said/typed really made my day so thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: buoy
A

AnotherStatistic

Oct 11, 2023
sitting in the same seat in the same little bedroom that i have been sitting in for the last few months getting drunk and playing with snow. I stopped talking to my only friend because depression pushed me to become a recluse. Im realising how lonely i am, and thats just making me drink more

• Love
Reactions: pretzelsandballoons and YandereMikuMistress
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

šŸŒŒ Pernicious Nightbringer šŸŒŒ
Dec 7, 2023
Curled up in bed playing PokƩmon Black 2 and drinking water! It's been super cold outside lately, but I'm planning on having some hot chocolate on the porch sometime this evening too.

• Yay!
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I'm getting absolutely wired on coffee, ice cream, and sleep deprivation. All the while dealing with anxiety catching up to me because hoo boy I cannot do anything that doesn't involve me self-sabotaging my future prospects and dreams!

I have already chugged a super sugary large cup of coffee, and there's another slightly smaller container of coffee as well as half a pint of Ben & Jerry's still waiting for me. Farewell, sleep, and good morning, tachycardia!

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress