Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Sigh_Sigh_Sigh

Mar 9, 2023
I tried to CTB on train tracks however I got caught while waiting for a train so ended up having to spend time explaining myself to police officers, not a great time. Received a mental health leaflet and sent back home. Went on Sertraline for a couple month which did nothing for me but still feel like I would try CTB again.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon and Praestat_Mori
Zelda2000

Zelda2000

Princess Zorldo
Jan 8, 2024
I was once prevented from CTB by a friend who contacted the police.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Praestat_Mori
CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
I was sat on a footbridge over looking the river dee. There were 4 police officers talking to me trying to convince me not to jump. I had already taken a lethal overdose so I didn't really care what the outcome was. After 5 minutes I had enough listening to their whining and jumped into the river in 1 degree weather. The initial cold shock was horrible and I gasps and inhaled a lot of water but the river wasn't deep, survival instincts kicked in and I was able to stay afloat, the fire and rescue boat was already there so they just dragged me to land lol. I was trying to convince the police that I haven't taken any overdose but as soon as I started throwing up blood they knew something was up. So that's my story on how to police 'saved me'

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: MiMif, Sylveon and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
CTB in public areas is always very difficult. In your case they probably prevented you from further suffering, train can lead to severe injuries but not necessarily to a quick death. There're way better methods available that can be done in private.

Schaf

Schaf

Oct 6, 2021
One of my attempts was driven by a borderline trigger which lead me to a psychotic episode, but I was in front of my best friend so he watched it all and of course he prevented me since he is 10x stronger than me.

Well, I don't agree in any way trying this in front of any person, but anyone is free to have their choices. Although I know he will carry those images for the rest of his life and I regret it so much to have him go through this.

He didn't need to call an ambulance or anything because he could hold me, he grabbed my meds and put something like 4mg of xanax under my tongue and I eventually calm down feeling so fucking guilty.

Anyway 10 days passed and I was committed to a mental hospital because I was dumb enough to tell my psychiatrist (I was hoping she would actually give me a stronger or different medicine to prevent psychotic episodes). Mental hospital sucks but I've made nice friends lol they all got caught and felt bad as well. One of them was actually angry because they "weren't actually trying, just wanted to sleep a little" but that's how people in mental hospital are

• Hugs
Reactions: lnlybnny and Sylveon
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Before the attempt? Nah always after. Made it annoying for those around me, but had the police called once. Freaked my brother out but I was already on my way to the hospital when they came so it didn't do anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon