• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
Yeah but there's other considerations such as making sure you've got an anchor point which can hold your weight, in a location where you will not be discovered.

Most importantly, proper full-suspension hanging is going to be painful as fuck.

It's my chosen method, but I still haven't chalked up the courage to do it nor stress-tested my anchor point (metal pull up bar on a dip station).

S

SoFewMethods

Apr 25, 2024
It does give me comfort to know. But all the people who are saying it's hard and they've failed multiple times makes me so nervous. I have to know that if I need a way out, I have one in my closet. But man if it fails😔
If you do full suspension hanging and check the setup properly, you most likely won't fail unless someone finds you.
Yeah but there's other considerations such as making sure you've got an anchor point which can hold your weight, in a location where you will not be discovered.

Most importantly, proper full-suspension hanging is going to be painful as fuck.

It's my chosen method, but I still haven't chalked up the courage to do it nor stress-tested my anchor point (metal pull up bar on a dip station).
Full suspension is probably really painful since your body weight is pressing down on your neck, but it will only last for about 15 seconds and you can't go back if you have second thoughts.

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
When it comes to methods, yes, while it is true that there are many people (in the past and present) who have succeeded in hanging (either partial or full suspension), there are many more who have failed. Furthermore, even though a rope may be available, it doesn't always mean that one's circumstance is preferable. It certainly can be agonizing (as with many methods if not properly planned, prepared, and/or researched) upon the attempt of said method as well as uncertainty in success (especially if there are things that don't go to plan). Finally, the peacefulness of hanging would only be likely if one were to execute it properly and also lose consciousness quickly enough before one's self preservation (or survival instinct) kicks in.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
If you do full suspension hanging and check the setup properly, you most likely won't fail unless someone finds you.

Full suspension is probably really painful since your body weight is pressing down on your neck, but it will only last for about 15 seconds and you can't go back if you have second thoughts.
Yeah I've watched a bunch of full-suspension suicide videos and read a few studies which all seem to confirm that consciousness is lost between 10-18 seconds, with convulsions starting a few seconds afterwards.

At the end of the day, regardless of how much prep we do and how much we can psych ourselves up to it — we still have to have the courage to make that lethal step off of the "stool".

I just know I'll be terrified of both the pain and it potentially taking longer to lose consciousness; life giving us a final 'Fuck You' for daring to seal our own fates.

Wish it didn't have to be so traumatic.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Not for me, hanging sounds like such a painful, terrifying and risky method. I've read of many failing, what I'd fear is trying to die in such a way going wrong and leading to way worse suffering as a result. I don't see how one is lucky if the only method option available is really barbaric and awful with risks involved, it's so unacceptable how humans are denied the option to reliably die in peace, I despise how this society is so anti-suicide. I do envy those who managed to succeed in this though.

Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Ikr, but not having an even easier way to go is scary.

T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
Yes this is my way to go, doing full as no backing out. The initial step off will be scary but then it is so quick if all goes well .
Will make sure my setup is secure though. Back when I was in school, a teacher once told the class about his friend who tried to hang himself but the rope or anchor snapped and he fell and just broke his wrist. So that sticks with me and scares me. No idea why the teacher shared that with a bunch of 12yr olds though lmao.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Crash_Bash_Dash

Crash_Bash_Dash

Apr 23, 2024
Yes, I have lurked on this forum for a while now and every ctb method looks so hard to execute or the prepping tools/equipment/substances hard to acquire or they're very expensive. Partial hanging/NN looks executable and promising but there seems to be troubles with that too (having the pressure on the right sweet spot on your neck f.e.). I haven't decided yet which method to choose or when am I doing it. It's all been too much to work for me rn to get ctb things moving on.

Last edited: