• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
so long as we exist in this reality where we have soft bodies and machines that are acceptable to illness damage and decay and without any way to repair or alter these machines we are all enslaved to live out our demise, these machines are powerless and helpless against what makes us what we are we can't change what we are made from a soft-body machine in a deadly environment, even if somehow we can be free from illness damage and decay and become immortal there is still the biological needs that need to be met that if go unfilled leads to pain like having a suitable home to keep you comfortable, we get pain from wanting something but not
receiving it, as life currently exists life inside these machines and environments is difficult, I just wish that I wasn't acceptable to death and didn't need to work to have food and a roof over my head, the reason I think we are in hell is because of these machines we exist inside of are too delicate, how much money someone has determines their quality of life which isn't fair to everyone, in closing the world is chaos a billion people go hungry each day this capitalism system doesn't provide for everyone, there are 166,859 deaths per day this is just maximum death and destruction the biological machine is to blame for all of our problems and the environment we are in.

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Only in ensuring human extinction can we truly end the cycle of suffering.

When no more souls can be raped, pillaged and tortured will peace be attained.