wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
Hey guys, it's been a while since we've last posted.

We are a Dissociative Identity Disorder system, and it's coming up to the absolute need and necessity of us to die by suicide.

We have been dead in every way except physical, just an empty vessel riddled with trauma responses, and it's time for us to go.

We are highly dissociative and messy and confusing and intense and scary and overwhelming and TRAUMATIZED and we need our suicide so desperately.

The one thing that we can unanimously agree on as a system is that suicide is what we need, and we are all completely committed to making it happen, and we also know that it's not really a choice, we know we don't have a choice, and that river runs so deep.

We have decided that we are going to jump from a height as our way to goodbye.

We don't have a set plan as for when yet, but with how desperately agonizing our pain is and with how impossible it feels to simply exist, it won't be far away.

We may message here when on our way to go, it would be comforting to not feel so alone, we hope that's not too much to ask though.

Thank you for reading this to anyone who has, we appreciate being heard in these times.

Love to many! 💓

• Hugs
Reactions: no.one, wren-briar, divinemistress36 and 3 others
LapseInTime

LapseInTime

Top-notch parasite.
Sep 4, 2024
It's nice to meet you! Loneliness can be devastating. Maybe here you may find some relief, no matter what you decide to do.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @wildflowercloud,

I remember you, and so sorry you all still suffer so much. Your life was a full-on torture when we talked last year.

The one thing that we can unanimously agree on as a system is that suicide is what we need, and we are all completely committed to making it happen, and we also know that it's not really a choice, we know we don't have a choice, and that river runs so deep.
The fact that 340 alters + you = 341 people (if I recall correctly) unanimously agree that CTB'ing is necessary, makes me so sad because the hell you're in seems to be inconceivably cruel place.

We may message here when on our way to go, it would be comforting to not feel so alone, we hope that's not too much to ask though.
You definitely don't have to go alone, so please message here (or I can respond if you give me a PM.)

Thank you for reading this to anyone who has, we appreciate being heard in these times.

Love to many! 💓
Thank you for your message, and I wish you the best - you're the ones who know what's the best for you I think.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Nice to say Hi again guys, be kind to yourselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you all find peace and freedom from all pain, to me it really is so cruel how there's all this suffering.

• Love