ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Season 9, their last and final season is well underway. Cannot believe what's going on already. Series 9 has started with a bang

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: mediocre and ClownMe
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Wait, that's still going? I haven't watched it since the second season. Was surprisingly good for an Australian drama, although there's not much competition because we have some cringeworthy series'.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
my favourite show the past few years!!! The past few seasons have not been as good without bea and liz but it's still a great show. I can't wait to see what Ferguson is going to do I hope I'm not disappointed.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
my favourite show the past few years!!! The past few seasons have not been as good without bea and liz but it's still a great show. I can't wait to see what Ferguson is going to do I hope I'm not disappointed.
The freak really lives up to her name. Joan rabe is amazing. A character has never got to me as much as the governor she plays a blinder. I didn't think they'd make it back after bea died but they didn't disappoint again and again. I cried when liz died. It was hard to watch. I hated her a lot of time for her lagging but she was a brilliant character. Kaz proctor was one of my faves and who doesn't love frankie

• Love
Reactions: mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The freak really lives up to her name. Joan rabe is amazing. A character has never got to me as much as the governor she plays a blinder. I didn't think they'd make it back after bea died but they didn't disappoint again and again. I cried when liz died. It was hard to watch. I hated her a lot of time for her lagging but she was a brilliant character. Kaz proctor was one of my faves and who doesn't love frankie
I think the actress that plays Ferguson is called Pamela? But I agree she is the best character it just wouldn't have been a great show without her she is a scary villain!! But someone to root for at the same time. I miss Liz as well but her storyline kind of did come to an end there was as only so much time that she could have kept on lagging! Kaz too what happened to her was shocking! That's why I like this show.. it has so many twists and turns, anyone can happen!

J

jello

Curiosity killed the cat
Aug 30, 2021
I watch the first season or so of this show and it was too gritty for me. It seems to be a very realistic show though; hope you enjoy the next season