NoEpoh27

NoEpoh27

Oct 12, 2023
I went to my jump spot today. I was going to do it. It's a popular suicide spot in the states. I got there & they've put up a fence on the rail of the bridge to deter suicides. It has barbed wire on the top and everything. I couldn't find a way around it. That was my one way out. What am I supposed to do? I don't want to impulsively attempt another way and end up surviving again. This was my one certain death method. I drove 2 hours to get to the spot.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, falling_snow, Talvikki and 14 others
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Sorry that happened...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I'm so sorry that happened 😢 you must be devastated. You'll find another spot, don't lose hope. Have you considered other methods or are you set on this one?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so awful, I hate how humans wish to literally make existence into a prison where one cannot escape on their own terms, it's horrifying how humans try to prolong suffering no matter what.

• Love
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling, not-2-b-the-answer, ijustwishtodie and 3 others
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
What timing! That sounds super inconvenient, I'm sorry it happened. Give it some time and they'll probably remove the fence.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
they want us alive so we can be their corporate slaves. bring some wire cutters next time

• Love
Reactions: NoEpoh27, fleurr, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I'm in the States, Southeast. I will be jumping as well. Plenty of easily accessible places here.

• Love
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: falling_snow, NoEpoh27 and not-2-b-the-answer
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I saw a news that they put like things that looking like fishing nets near a famous bridge here in the us, so people would fall in it when they attempted jumping

• Hmph!
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That gets me so angry . They bring us to this hell prison without consent. And then remove all methods of suicide / escape. What difference is this from kidnapping / torture / slavery / prison . this is another reason for me to kill myself and then give them the middle finger to escape their prison.

imo this is equivalent to a gang kidnapping a human and then keeping the prisoner torturing them . then leaving food and water there. so then if you eat it they say you enjoy the food so there's good things and enjoyment in life. who would think this is a good situation to be in an actual kidnapping torture victim if you can have good moments pleasure of eating food when the torture and inprisonment is much worse than the dumb food is "good" and that you are in that horrible situation. This is the way I see it as it is in the world and pro-lifers and others tell me this about the "good" and pleasure in life and this evil world.

If there wasn't a pervasive belief among the culture / society and population that life is good then a lot of people wouldn't have children. It It is this belief that "life is good" that is why people are having children. I can gurantee you if someone knew 1/1000 of the things i found out about how bad life can get and this evil world they would never have children. so i'm demonized for saying life is bad this world is evil as if i were insane . but if i would tell this to someone and they decide not to have kids then that's some that wouldn't be born to suffer in this evil world. but it's ok even on here for people to say how good life is and then how will that affect the future people that are born and will suffer throughout their lives?

I wish I could go back in time and try to convince some ancestors of mine not to reproduce . They did because they were young and didn't understand the things I found out about how bad life can get , that life is bad, that this world is very evil etc.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Talvikki and person357