GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I have vodka and drinking it straight is not enjoyable for me, except a couple of days back when I just chugged it. So I decided to buy orange juice to mix (extremely strong) screwdrivers. Anyway, the reason I'm drinking is my loneliness and this is where it gets ironic. I had already had a couple before going to the store, btw. Anyway, on the way to the store I saw two perfect 10s, no flaws on their faces, make-up in the right amount to have dinner with their successful and mentally healthy fiancés. So now I really have the motivation to get completely fucking smashed again. I don't plan on vomiting so I won't drink to the point of blackout but I'll keep a good buzz going for hours thanks to the orange juice.

My imaginary girlfriend told me that I was good enough for her on the way back, at least, fuck I'm feeling the tears lol. Time 2 chug!

One part OJ, five parts vodka.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, Makko, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Wait, why flood the loneliness with alcohol when you have an imaginary girlfriend?

Reactions: finalexit and x~Sophia~x
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Wait, why flood the loneliness with alcohol when you have an imaginary girlfriend?
It's in the alpha phase, insanity doesn't come naturally to me.1

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and 262653

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
insanity doesn't come naturally to me
Hahaha~ I could've said that to myself, if I knew the right words. I think... I've been indoctrinated to take as truth something that appears to be true, rather than something that makes me feel better off. I've heard a nice couple of terms once: epistemic rationality vs. instrumental rationality. I think I've been neglecting the second one. It's like a code one has been growing up with. Like a set of deeply ingrained religious beliefs that proves to be problematic to get rid of. Fortunately for us, we aren't old and rigid enough to undergo such radical transformations. Or so I'd like to think.

I hope your psychological pain will serve as a driving force toward improving your Imagination skill.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I hope your psychological pain will serve as a driving force toward improving your Imagination skill.
Well, it's driving the economy by alcohol purchases at least.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm guessing the alcohol makes it easier for this imaginary girlfriend to be perceived as he phases in and out of our plane of reality.

Like in some kind of Matrix parody.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment and 262653
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
200.gif

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Is your friend inflatable? @GenesAndEnvironment :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and GenesAndEnvironment