B

BellBottomBlues

Jan 24, 2020
My ex and i broke up for months ago. If you look back at my posts you'll get the whole story but suffice to say, it ended horribly: after 3 years she just suddenly left me and ghosted me. I've developed a drinking problem to cope. Today i met up with a girl for a drink. Turns out she's met my ex before at a super bowl party and mentioned how beautiful and friendly she was. What she did to me and how she gave up on me was the biggest betrayal I'll ever experience. I was suicidal after the first month and then started almost turning a corner this week until she mentioned my ex. It was purely coincidental. She had no idea that we dated.

now I'm in a bar typing this: utterly devastated and hoping I'll get hit by a car on my way home.

i am so shattered.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Relationships and breakups suck, they really do. They can drain all the life out of you in an instant, BUT, you were getting somewhere! You were turning that corner, that means you can keep on turning until you're all the way around that corner. Don't let this push you over the edge, shrug it off, move on, don't let someone else destroy your existence while they get on with theirs. You're worth so much more than that love, you really are :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, highlyvolatile, BellBottomBlues and 3 others
B

BellBottomBlues

Jan 24, 2020
Relationships and breakups suck, they really do. They can drain all the life out of you in an instant, BUT, you were getting somewhere! You were turning that corner, that means you can keep on turning until you're all the way around that corner. Don't let this push you over the edge, shrug it off, move on, don't let someone else destroy your existence while they get on with theirs. You're worth so much more than that love, you really are :heart:
Thank you for taking the time to write this. Truly. I really appreciate it

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Hey sweetie. Heartbreak is def a BITCH!! I have also recently experienced the excruciating pain. Not only is it emotionally painful, but physical as well..

U were doing so well with coping so plz don't allow that purely coincidental encounter with this female push u back into darkness ..

U got this! We r rooting for u! :heart: