AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
went ahead and ordered primperan and sn today. just need to get the right acid reducers locally around here and guess it's going to eventually happen now

i barely have any leftover cash left but i'm wondering if none of the shit i'm trying right now is worth it and i should go ahead and end my life

i barely have any relationships left in my life anyways and i already know i'm never going to get approved for ssi disability anyways so i think i should just be allowed to just press the self-destruct button once everything i thought was left living for was completely for naught.

i just don't know what to do anymore. i think even if i somehow found a miracle cure for my condition i'm seriously not worth saving. again, i'm not jesus christ. i don't know why anyone cares to have me still alive when i know they'll eventually suck it up and get the fuck over it cause there's so many worse problems in the world right now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: all_pointless, Soul, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
It is entirely your decision friend

Reactions: Saed, Lifeisatrap, Swisher and 1 other person
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
My therapist called me earlier and I agreed to see her on Monday. She's actually not trigger happy when it comes to sending someone to the hospital but I would rather not mention this to her as I probably would just keep the shit around in case, again, shit hits the fan.

SN still doesn't sound that pleasant but if I actually went through with the lithium od idea again for some reason that would've been way more painful anyways.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Swisher
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
My therapist called me earlier and I agreed to see her on Monday. She's actually not trigger happy when it comes to sending someone to the hospital but I would rather not mention this to her as I probably would just keep the shit around in case, again, shit hits the fan.

SN still doesn't sound that pleasant but if I actually went through with the lithium od idea again for some reason that would've been way more painful anyways.

SN is the second most effective and reported method that we have. I've never heard of lithium OD.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and Lifeisatrap
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
SN is the second most effective and reported method that we have. I've never heard of lithium OD.
That's OK if you haven't cause it's seriously not recommended anyways.

Reactions: Isadeth and Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Worth a google
Acute toxicity

Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, EKG abnormalities (ST- and T-wave abnormalities, bradycardia, Brugada pattern, long QT).

With time and increasing CNS penetration, symptoms may progress to include drowsiness, confusion, stupor, seizure, coma.

No idea what the medical jargon means but it runs sort of the same standard OD to SN I guess. DEFINITELY cannot back this up, this is just at face value after reading 1 report lmao. I'm noticing how all of the OD symptoms are nearly the same for poisons, hmmm strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
Worth a google
Acute toxicity

Symptoms: nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, EKG abnormalities (ST- and T-wave abnormalities, bradycardia, Brugada pattern, long QT).

With time and increasing CNS penetration, symptoms may progress to include drowsiness, confusion, stupor, seizure, coma.

No idea what the medical jargon means but it runs sort of the same standard OD to SN I guess. DEFINITELY cannot back this up, this is just at face value after reading 1 report lmao. I'm noticing how all of the OD symptoms are nearly the same for poisons, hmmm strange.

Idk about SN but when I OD'd on lithium it was extremely unpleasant. I projectile vomited basically every 5 minutes and apparently it has a higher chance of giving you organ damage and even brain damage than killing you. At least if you vomit SN the effects are reversible.

Reactions: Isadeth and Lifeisatrap
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
Idk about SN but when I OD'd on lithium it was extremely unpleasant. I projectile vomited basically every 5 minutes and apparently it has a higher chance of giving you organ damage and even brain damage than killing you. At least if you vomit SN the effects are reversible.

Jesus didn't know that. Thanks for commenting

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and AveryConure
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
No one can make the choice for you. Weigh up your life so far and determine if you want to get better, or if getting better is possible at all.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and AveryConure
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
The reliability of SN is 7 from 10. Almost all failed attempts are related to regret, calling emergency and vomiting.

Attachments

• 20200625_183945.jpg
    20200625_183945.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: x-Ace-x
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
The reliability of SN is 7 from 10. Almost all failed attempts are related to regret, calling emergency and vomiting.
SN is fatal even if vomited. If you take a correct dosage and vomit, it's not an automatic failure. I imagine one would have to instantly vomit before any SN is absorbed. Tell me if I'm wrong, but have never seen a non-fatal case where the main reason was vomiting. If you take a few grams and vomit, then yes, it can be a reason, but we're talking about the 20-25g of SN.

In the recent doxit podcast, PN and Fiona Stewart have been discussing about increasing the reliability rating of SN and decreasing availability of it.

Reactions: all_pointless, aminend, mem12 and 1 other person
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
It looks like SN will be harder to get then N soon.

• Love
Reactions: Saed