• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well what i done is done a letter saying good buy just have to post it in the morning. Well this friend of mine was the best ever she was lovely and smart and verey beautiful dam love here pale blue eyes grat body to ;) . But sad to say had to call it a day with here as i was getting very toxic and draining her down with me she deserve a hell lot better than me . She kept me going even in my darkest days i be for every grateful for that but now she gone dont know how much longer I can keep going. She was the only i truly trusted with my hole life story not even my folks know every thing about me but my exfrend did . So back to being the sad old loner mind you its for the best i dont get on well with others . I often find out people just want to talk about them selfs and they problems like world going to end because the phone stops working for 5 minutes. My friend was held lot better than them she would listen to me for hours go on about my shit . But if she had a bad day is was all ways they to give her a big old hugs and a shoulder to cry on not matter what mood i was in . Going to miss her a lot but for the best. Any ways say TATA ffor now still whating fot the bus one day i will and it will be no return ticket to;)

Reactions: Ivenocare
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Impulse will takeover one day...
Sep 17, 2018
Apart from your writing almost giving me a siezure I can relate lol!
The majority of people are self absorbed unfortunatley! But if you've got something good going with this friend then keep it up, you may feel like your getting toxic but we are our own worse enemies sometimes! They wouldn't be around if you were having a negative impact on their life.

PS. I hope the spelling mistakes are because your pissed or something if so respect man after my own heart lol!

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Apart from your writing almost giving me a siezure I can relate lol!
The majority of people are self absorbed unfortunatley! But if you've got something good going with this friend then keep it up, you may feel like your getting toxic but we are our own worse enemies sometimes! They wouldn't be around if you were having a negative impact on their life.

PS. I hope the spelling mistakes are because your pissed or something if so respect man after my own heart lol!
Its due to an old head injury see words in my head but trying to write down gets mess up :)

Reactions: Pointlessabyss
Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Its due to an old head injury see words in my head but trying to write down gets mess up :)
Well thanks for making me feel bad, I apologise if I caused any offence ! Wasn't my intention, put a smile on my face reading it !

Without autocorrect I'd be screwed :)

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well thanks for making me feel bad, I apologise if I caused any offence ! Wasn't my intention, put a smile on my face reading it !

Without autocorrect I'd be screwed :)
Hay its ok i often think what the hell did i just write LOL i could work for the government at GCHQ incodeing the they files but no body be ever able to read them ever LOL :P :D

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Hay its ok i often think what the hell did i just write LOL i could work for the government at GCHQ incodeing the they files but no body be ever able to read them ever LOL :P :D
Haha, your only issue would be with data recovery due to the 'encoder' issues!
Odd you'd mention GCHQ not many people know of that place !

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Haha, your only issue would be with data recovery due to the 'encoder' issues!
Odd you'd mention GCHQ not many people know of that place !
Well when you spend so much time on the web see look at sum odd things LOL i get bad insomnia to lucky if i sleep for an hour a night so plent of yome on my hands :)

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Well when you spend so much time on the web see look at sum odd things LOL i get bad insomnia to lucky if i sleep for an hour a night so plent of yome on my hands :)
Can relate if I'm not procrastinating on games because I can't sleep I'm on the web searching pointless shit ! Suppose it keeps the mind healthy! I managed 2 hrs last night and it's currently 3am so tonight's not going well !

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Can relate if I'm not procrastinating on games because I can't sleep I'm on the web searching pointless shit ! Suppose it keeps the mind healthy! I managed 2 hrs last night and it's currently 3am so tonight's not going well !
Same not had one wink of sleep so far to night when gets really late i end up YouTube looking at cat and dog videos:D LOL

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Same not had one wink of sleep so far to night when gets really late i end up YouTube looking at cat and dog videos:D LOL
Not that I'm in any position to tell you but get a life lol! Although cats getting scared by cucumbers is a personal favourite

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Not that I'm in any position to tell you but get a life lol! Although cats getting scared by cucumbers is a personal favourite
I think that a bit cruel but hay every one has they own funny things . Have you ever seen a tv sitcom could bottom got rick mall and ad edmondson still find it funny to this day. And i seen them a few times now LOL

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Sorry my humour is quite dark. Why I normally avoid it on the forums as a lot of people would take it the wrong way... use to be one of my dads favourites so I've defo heard of it and watched a few episodes, you must of liked red dwarf aswell?

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Sorry my humour is quite dark. Why I normally avoid it on the forums as a lot of people would take it the wrong way... use to be one of my dads favourites so I've defo heard of it and watched a few episodes, you must of liked red dwarf aswell?
O yes:) and the lega of gentlemen dave it that you dave your my wife nor dave ;) LOL :D thats pretty dark comedy to:)

Pointlessabyss

Pointlessabyss

Sep 17, 2018
Definetly wouldn't get away with half the things they did back in the day !

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Definetly wouldn't get away with half the things they did back in the day !

HAHA good one remember that one dont make them like that anymore pity tho . To many people get offered over the silliest things these days god dread to think what going be like in another 10 to 15 years when thes kids have grown up in a world like this . Gord Orwell was rite with 1984 bit of with the date but ots all happen sad to say :(
Hay bin nice chatting one thing i like about this site is how friendly the folks are . Well TATA for now may be see you around on here sum ok?? : D

Last edited: