ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Being fired, losing my small social circle, computer breaking or having to move out again. As long as any of those 4 didn't happen I had just begrungingly accepted the miserable life I've been leading, but I might be fired real soon. It's kinda funny because unironically it all could of been avoided if I had just not shown up to work... my boss asked if I could be at work by this time on X day and after that we got a storm warning and I got told I could stay home if I wanted to. I hadn't planned on coming in, but as the day progressed it wasn't as bad so I came in to try and get some work done. Figure, some work is better than no work right? Wrong. My boss saw me and got mad I hadn't shown up at the designated time even though they also said I don't have to come in at all.... it was bizarre and I wish I had just stayed the fuck home but too late now I guess. Tonight I left my 9mm on my desk but I don't want to do it without a drink so I'm refraining till at least tomorrow and I guess I'll also find out if I'm axed then too

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Crazy4u, LADY007 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds stressful what you are going through. This life can be very tiring and depressing. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I know it can be awful living a miserable existence. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui and Dead Meat