Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well the idea of slowly posting myself with iron tablets and pain pills to make look accidental was a bust . Had to go out this week for more stuff as i was shopping i went dizzy and collapse. Then sum one rang for an ambulance so i ended up in hospital well did a load of tests and found out what i sort of bin doing . Try to lie my way out of it but the sodding doctor was to smart just my luck. So they kept me in for a couple of days and try to sort me out LOL that was a joke. Any way they keeping a close eye on me now got to have a blood test every couple of days . If i dont do that they say they will stop my pain pills so i am fuck at the moment. My life just gets shitter every week now . Got worse as soon as i turned 45 as couple of months back i hate my life 45 years of shit and lies hell dont want another 45 years . Dont with all the shitty news you see on the TV these days. Are hell mite electrocute myself got sum big old van batteries and jumper cabals they enuf amps in them to fry me . See what happens in the next few days the srinks are a joke dont know they got the job . First of they half my age so how the hell do they know how life can get so shitty. One was chatting to me all most felt like slapping him with sum of the things he was cuming out with. He was saying think of your folks how would they fell if i kill my self trying to make me feel guilty about it but my folks dont give a shit about me anyway. They all was bin disappointed in me as long as i can remember so that did not work . Well best stop this moaning its just so dam frustrating i just want to die what so bad about that ? . Well say tata form now mite be back soon ???? LOL :)

Reactions: odette, Roberto, Donewith_ and 2 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Well that's shit. Did give a thought to my car's battery a few times myself.... could just walk out after work, pop the hood and "clock out" for good.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Mort
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Well the idea of slowly posting myself with iron tablets and pain pills to make look accidental was a bust . Had to go out this week for more stuff as i was shopping i went dizzy and collapse. Then sum one rang for an ambulance so i ended up in hospital well did a load of tests and found out what i sort of bin doing . Try to lie my way out of it but the sodding doctor was to smart just my luck. So they kept me in for a couple of days and try to sort me out LOL that was a joke. Any way they keeping a close eye on me now got to have a blood test every couple of days . If i dont do that they say they will stop my pain pills so i am fuck at the moment. My life just gets shitter every week now . Got worse as soon as i turned 45 as couple of months back i hate my life 45 years of shit and lies hell dont want another 45 years . Dont with all the shitty news you see on the TV these days. Are hell mite electrocute myself got sum big old van batteries and jumper cabals they enuf amps in them to fry me . See what happens in the next few days the srinks are a joke dont know they got the job . First of they half my age so how the hell do they know how life can get so shitty. One was chatting to me all most felt like slapping him with sum of the things he was cuming out with. He was saying think of your folks how would they fell if i kill my self trying to make me feel guilty about it but my folks dont give a shit about me anyway. They all was bin disappointed in me as long as i can remember so that did not work . Well best stop this moaning its just so dam frustrating i just want to die what so bad about that ? . Well say tata form now mite be back soon ???? LOL :)

Hey can you elaborate on your method? I'm sort of looking for a method that looks accidental. So u said take iron tablets and pain pills, like together? If so, it's toxic? How does this work?

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Sorry to see this happened to you. It's really hard. Hope you find your way out of there soon.
Why did you choose this method?

R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019

I was creative also when pretending to die : overdose of food. I gained 40kg weight and I was going out. But my doctors where so insisting everyday in eating well & exercise. Now I'm 74Kg and have normal weight. I will try with amytriptiline cocktail but that can't be faked. And if I fail I'll try SN method.

I read the news every day but my problem is that I feel I don't belong to this world. I can't adapt to it.

I'm sorry the suffer you have. I give you a big hug. Have a look in the wiki for the SN method for instance. But won't look natural.

Reactions: Redt2go
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Sorry to see this happened to you. It's really hard. Hope you find your way out of there soon.
Why did you choose this method?
Trying make look like an accident so the insurers pay out and who ever get rid of my body has sum money to do that . Was trying to mess my liver or have a heart attack. The iron would over load my liver in time then a big dose of painkillers would finish it off . To any doctor looking at me just look like i over did the vitamins and on one day just over did the other pills bingo one accidental drug overdose. Thats what i was hopping never mind find sum other way og ending it :D

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Trying make look like an accident so the insurers pay out and who ever get rid of my body has sum money to do that . Was trying to mess my liver or have a heart attack. The iron would over load my liver in time then a big dose of painkillers would finish it off . To any doctor looking at me just look like i over did the vitamins and on one day just over did the other pills bingo one accidental drug overdose. Thats what i was hopping never mind find sum other way og ending it :D
I'm sorry things have turned out in such a way for you that you are in this place.do you want to make it look like an accident so that it will lessen the pain for your family?
I think..this method might be excruciatingly painful and unreliable. good to know you will consider other methods.

Reactions: 21Neberg
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I'm sorry things have turned out in such a way for you that you are in this place.do you want to make it look like an accident so that it will lessen the pain for your family?
I think..this method might be excruciatingly painful and unreliable. good to know you will consider other methods.
Yes an accident but more for a pay out on an insurance policy so they money to settle any debts and i owe my folks money to. They no way i can work any more got arthritis in most of my joints. And my back about gone when it does most likely end up in a wheelchair. So you see why my time up soon dont what to be a bother to my folks they got plenty of things to sort out themselves.

Reactions: 21Neberg and Donewith_
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019

How many iron tablets of what mg did you take per day and how many days did you take them before you collapsed? And painkillers are only on last day? How many did you take?

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Yes an accident but more for a pay out on an insurance policy so they money to settle any debts and i owe my folks money to. They no way i can work any more got arthritis in most of my joints. And my back about gone when it does most likely end up in a wheelchair. So you see why my time up soon dont what to be a bother to my folks they got plenty of things to sort out themselves.

I'm sorry about your pain. You really deserve better, and don't think you're a bother to your folks. They love you, and you don't have to kill your self just to not be a burden to them.

Reactions: Redt2go