• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well after years of miss useing my meds looks like my kidneys are falling. Hopefully my liver to but i will see when i go for my next check up at the hospital. So my be getting on the bus soon and it not going to look like a suicide to just look like a miss use of my painkillers YAY :) . Thing is the doctor i am seeing seems to be of rite lets get this sorted and save your life. Can say to him let just let me go as soon as i say it i be locked up in the local nut house. I know it they job to keep you going but sum times they must know that the person just wants to go but of they did help them they be lock up to . Mad world if you cat or dog or any other animal got terminally ill they be put to sleep . But if we are terminally ill they try to keep you going no mattet what we live in an odd world where we treat animals better at the end of they life better than humans meds up indeed :|

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Temporarilyabsurd, Soul and 3 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Well after years of miss useing my meds looks like my kidneys are falling. Hopefully my liver to but i will see when i go for my next check up at the hospital. So my be getting on the bus soon and it not going to look like a suicide to just look like a miss use of my painkillers YAY :) . Thing is the doctor i am seeing seems to be of rite lets get this sorted and save your life. Can say to him let just let me go as soon as i say it i be locked up in the local nut house. I know it they job to keep you going but sum times they must know that the person just wants to go but of they did help them they be lock up to . Mad world if you cat or dog or any other animal got terminally ill they be put to sleep . But if we are terminally ill they try to keep you going no mattet what we live in an odd world where we treat animals better at the end of they life better than humans meds up indeed :|

I'm seriously jelly of all my euthanatized pets. Sorry to hear about your health issue. :/

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I'm seriously jelly of all my euthanatized pets. Sorry to hear about your health issue. :/
Hay one of them things as I sed i am glad its hoing like this make it alot better when i am gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Lots guice hop dadt salt Peter doesent gudge joos on yer spelin.

ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
What country are you in? In the US you can refuse treatment and ask for comfort care.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Can you enquire about palliative care without getting tossedin a psych ward? "I'd like to know what options I have" kind of thing?

I hope you're comfortable. x

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Can you enquire about palliative care without getting tossedin a psych ward? "I'd like to know what options I have" kind of thing?

I hope you're comfortable. x
Not to interested in palliative care when i get nere the end going make shore i go quick. Don't what to be a bother to any one the quicker I go the better no one going to miss me made shore about that ;). That's one thing i am happy about be no one at my grave side well onely the grave diggers :) i am nothing in life and be nothing in death mmm may be worm food LOL :)

• Hugs
Reactions: ThriveOrDie