pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Yeh bday, and i dont care. I am 26 years old, and at this point there is no fixing me. I fucking hate this life so much, im crying as i type this because i seriously dont want to be here fucking anymore. im supposed to be out with friends, enjoying life, spending time with a girl, anything but what im fucking doing right now. Im currently high on meth and benzos, been up for 30 hours and this is just getting so tiring. I want to die so bad, why the fuck did i have to to be born like this? WHY? Im tired of having to take these taking these fucking drugs to feel what normal people feel. The only thing i care about in this world is getting high and i hate it so much. I cant remember the last time i felt happiness without the help of a chemical. I dont even want to get high, i just want my social anxiety to go away so i can live a normal life and not have to be alone and miserable for the rest of my life. I dont know what to do anymore besides CTB. I've seen so many doctors, psychs, taken so many meds, im tired of it all. None of it works, atleast not for long. Ill always go back to my old ways no matter what they put me on and i dont see any escape from this other than CTB. Life is so unfair and im tired of seeing other succeeding, being happy, while im sitting here struggling, loney and hurting inside everyday. Just fuck this shit man

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lexus, UndeadSpectre, Somethingiswaddling and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is unfair how people have to suffer so much in this existence, I get that it's dreadful feeling trapped in a life you hate. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: UndeadSpectre