• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
I think I always go back to feeling like I always did, like a useless person, a fool I wish I could be smart why something as simple as a mathematical equation is so difficult for me.I hate myself I wish I was dead I would like to stop feeling I wish I could die, I tried to ask for help but I didn't receive it these suicidal thoughts always come back I don't know what to do.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Perhaps just keep plodding on as best you can, James, until you finally come to a resolution. Meantime, hopefully you already know that this is a no pressure, vent as much as you like, safe place.
If it helps any, I'm an old analogue duffer living in a digital world. I still think in lbs and ounces, add up in shillings and pennies, and the buggers went metric in the UK back in the 1970s.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

Federico

Jan 26, 2024
I think I always go back to feeling like I always did, like a useless person, a fool I wish I could be smart why something as simple as a mathematical equation is so difficult for me.I hate myself I wish I was dead I would like to stop feeling I wish I could die, I tried to ask for help but I didn't receive it these suicidal thoughts always come back I don't know what to do.
i might not be your help . . . but I'm here if it means something to you...
and about maths ... my man neither mathmaticians know how they work , trust me ... i'm one of them. Logic intelligence doesn't define you , all , and i say all the iq tests are a kinda useless and fake....maybe you have artistic intelligence or emotional one as i think . . . i love you and i care for you because you're not useless ...you listened to everyone but the little kid in your heart . . . just imagine you being a kid and meeting you , the grown up . . . i believe firmly that you will do everything to not contrist him . . . he looks at you with the faith of an innocent ...no matter what you're THE ONE for him . He believes in you , he lvoes you , he forgives you and embraces you . You can't disappoint him , he's a kid. I don't want to force you or something i would just like you to see yourself with different eyes , at least for a moment to see how courageous and beautiful you are .

Last edited:
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
i might not be your help . . . but I'm here if it means something to you...
and about maths ... my man neither mathmaticians know how they work , trust me ... i'm one of them. Logic intelligence doesn't define you , all , and i say all the iq tests are a kinda useless and fake....maybe you have artistic intelligence or emotional one as i think . . . i love you and i care for you because you're not useless ...you listened to everyone but the little kid in your heart . . . just imagine you being a kid and meeting you , the grown up . . . i believe firmly that you will do everything to not contrist him . . . he looks at you with the faith of an innocent ...no matter what you're THE ONE for him . He believes in you , he lvoes you , he forgives you and embraces you . You can't disappoint him , he's a kid. I don't want to force you or something i would just like you to see yourself with different eyes , at least for a moment to see how courageous and beautiful you are .
Thanks I really needed to talk a little, I've been feeling bad for a couple of months and these last few weeks I just wanted to ask for help or be heard.
Perhaps just keep plodding on as best you can, James, until you finally come to a resolution. Meantime, hopefully you already know that this is a no pressure, vent as much as you like, safe place.
If it helps any, I'm an old analogue duffer living in a digital world. I still think in lbs and ounces, add up in shillings and pennies, and the buggers went metric in the UK back in the 1970s.
Yes, I really needed it, everything has been shit lately my thoughts haven't left me free these last few months.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
F

Federico

Jan 26, 2024
Thanks I really needed to talk a little, I've been feeling bad for a couple of months and these last few weeks I just wanted to ask for help or be heard.

Yes, I really needed it, everything has been shit lately my thoughts haven't left me free these last few months.
I'm here ready to listen , we all that are here are . . . much love to you

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Welcome back... even if it is a sad reason why.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
One thing I'm pretty sure of is that almost everyone reading this thread can entirely relate to the never ending thoughts which just keep circling in our weary brains.