U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
There's so much things I want to do in life. Frankly, I want to draw my cartoon girls on twitter and not have to work, wish I had more self-discipline and control and all the things normal people have (self-concept, stand up for yourself, blah blah blah). I wish I could say in my room and do that and have like a nice following on twitter, wish I could perhaps if I wanted to become a character concept artist. Wish I could have like unlimited money wish I could enter the void state. I have like a whole list of things I wish I could manifest but you know. Here's my list if anyone's interested: And I wish I could revise my entire life let's put it that way.

I think in my life the most important thing was just... get the shotgun. Well, first focus on the mental health, the standing up for yourself, getting rid of trauma, self awareness/mindfulness, self esteem, yadda yadda. And tell my parents, "Hey look guys let's not focus on me getting a job or going to college yet." And then after that, after I'm mentally stable (and this should've been back in 2014-2015) THEN focus on getting a job. It doesn't matter where, as long it doesn't revolve around me driving because I didn't have a car yet. And then I just work, pay doesn't matter. Just work as long as I get the 12 gauge shotgun.

Oh and before then make sure I search up suicide methods religiously. Don't do anything, don't even test them out, just search them up. Just keep researching until I inevitably find out about a 12 gauge shotgun. Then research exactly where to shoot and how to fire to die instantly. And then once I do that THEN get the shotgun.

Oh but I think even while I'm doing that make a fake plan about my life. In other words just something I'd tell my parents for going to school. So go like I'd like to go to school and become a concept artist. And even if I did go to school it doesn't actually matter if I pass or fail, just as long as I have the shotgun. Although I'd have to wait for a long time before I shoot myself because we were hotel hopping.

And THEN after all that, find a nice place to shoot and then get it over with, Now back then I was afraid of going to hell. So just work on getting that out of my mind I'm not sure how. Maybe I could've said something like, "if god really loved me he wouldn't send me there." And that's how my life should've gone.

Well frankly I don't wanna do this, I just wanna live in my desired reality. And even if I can't I just wanna draw my cartoon girls but frankly I'm running out of time and I don't want to lose my sanity and end up hurting my family so I'll just kill myself. And uh I wish I never hurt people in my life, I tell myself it was all a bad dream, it feels like a bad dream, but it is what it is. You only got one life people.

Anyways that's the end of that. Have a nice day and all that. If I do come back I'll tell you, I might not be able to do this because it's getting late and the library closes in like 3 hours (I'm not actually going to the library, you know). Also as you've guessed my method is SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono, Pluto, corazon and 6 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Honestly, it's very hard to read what you've been through. It's sad that had things been different, you would've wanted to live in such a reality. I hope you find peace after all of this.

• Love
Reactions: _RustyLeaf321, ultrasharpy123456 and annointed_towers
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
There's so much things I want to do in life. Frankly, I want to draw my cartoon girls on twitter and not have to work, wish I had more self-discipline and control and all the things normal people have (self-concept, stand up for yourself, blah blah blah). I wish I could say in my room and do that and have like a nice following on twitter, wish I could perhaps if I wanted to become a character concept artist. Wish I could have like unlimited money wish I could enter the void state. I have like a whole list of things I wish I could manifest but you know. Here's my list if anyone's interested: And I wish I could revise my entire life let's put it that way.

I think in my life the most important thing was just... get the shotgun. Well, first focus on the mental health, the standing up for yourself, getting rid of trauma, self awareness/mindfulness, self esteem, yadda yadda. And tell my parents, "Hey look guys let's not focus on me getting a job or going to college yet." And then after that, after I'm mentally stable (and this should've been back in 2014-2015) THEN focus on getting a job. It doesn't matter where, as long it doesn't revolve around me driving because I didn't have a car yet. And then I just work, pay doesn't matter. Just work as long as I get the 12 gauge shotgun.

Oh and before then make sure I search up suicide methods religiously. Don't do anything, don't even test them out, just search them up. Just keep researching until I inevitably find out about a 12 gauge shotgun. Then research exactly where to shoot and how to fire to die instantly. And then once I do that THEN get the shotgun.

Oh but I think even while I'm doing that make a fake plan about my life. In other words just something I'd tell my parents for going to school. So go like I'd like to go to school and become a concept artist. And even if I did go to school it doesn't actually matter if I pass or fail, just as long as I have the shotgun. Although I'd have to wait for a long time before I shoot myself because we were hotel hopping.

And THEN after all that, find a nice place to shoot and then get it over with, Now back then I was afraid of going to hell. So just work on getting that out of my mind I'm not sure how. Maybe I could've said something like, "if god really loved me he wouldn't send me there." And that's how my life should've gone.

Well frankly I don't wanna do this, I just wanna live in my desired reality. And even if I can't I just wanna draw my cartoon girls but frankly I'm running out of time and I don't want to lose my sanity and end up hurting my family so I'll just kill myself. And uh I wish I never hurt people in my life, I tell myself it was all a bad dream, it feels like a bad dream, but it is what it is. You only got one life people.

Anyways that's the end of that. Have a nice day and all that. If I do come back I'll tell you, I might not be able to do this because it's getting late and the library closes in like 3 hours (I'm not actually going to the library, you know). Also as you've guessed my method is SN.

This is hard to read not only because it's a lot of word (lol sorry) but because it seems like you really want to live.
It's just that things haven't worked out as you would have hoped. I think we can all relate to this.
If I could create my own reality I think I would not change a thing. Just turn myself from the one experiencing it to the one observing it. At least for awhile.

• Love
Reactions: okdroplet and ultrasharpy123456
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry life has turned out this way for you. I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Yes, as an artist it is sometimes difficult to achieve financial success. It requires professionalism and you should be good at conveying it to customers. Some artists also work at other jobs at the same time so that they can make ends meet. If you enjoy making art, then by no means give it up - delve into it.

• Love
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Edit: I took too long using the bathroom, mom came back and it's 4:26. It might be too late to go do this. I can go for a walk but I can't take too long because they'll worry about where I am. I know because this is literally what happened before. I can say I've gone to a friend's house but they know I don't have any friends and might get suspicious.

I can only just go for a walk. Goddamit.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
I was just imagining how ironic it would be, in the spirit of O. Henry's "The Cop and the Anthem" story, if you shot yourself in the head, died, and the blood splattered on the wall would randomly paint "The Most Beautiful Picture of a Cartoon Girl" which would become super popular and will go down in history.

• Love
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
We will all care absolutely 0% about anything regarding our lives once we're dead. The stress of stayling alive and being torurtured in this disguting world of narcissists, scammers and selfish human beings will never be worth it. Eternal sleep, and focusing on a way to acheive it, is what we should all be striving for. Everything else is completely useless.

• Love
Reactions: noSuffering, Deleted member 65988 and ultrasharpy123456
D

Deleted member 65988

We will all care absolutely 0% about anything regarding our lives once we're dead. The stress of stayling alive and being torurtured in this disguting world of narcissists, scammers and selfish human beings will never be worth it. Eternal sleep, and focusing on a way to acheive it, is what we should all be striving for. Everything else is completely useless.
If there's one reason to ctb, it's because of how messed up this world is and the the actions of all the people you've mentioned can still harm you.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

• Love