starrchaoz

starrchaoz

Another six months, I'll be unknown.
Nov 24, 2023
Hello. I may have found a website for SN, I have to do more research on it first to make sure it's a reputable source. I'm concerned about it not passing customs and the possibility of a welfare check though. I'm in the US, has anyone else in the US had a welfare check after ordering SN? If they do happen to show up, what did you say to get them to believe you and not warrant suspicion? I live at home still so I really don't need the police coming here and then it makes my family question me. I'm so desperate for a way out and I believe this is the only method that I can successfully use to CTB. Please, any advice or insight would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Hello. I may have found a website for SN, I have to do more research on it first to make sure it's a reputable source. I'm concerned about it not passing customs and the possibility of a welfare check though. I'm in the US, has anyone else in the US had a welfare check after ordering SN? If they do happen to show up, what did you say to get them to believe you and not warrant suspicion? I live at home still so I really don't need the police coming here and then it makes my family question me. I'm so desperate for a way out and I believe this is the only method that I can successfully use to CTB. Please, any advice or insight would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
I ordered a year ago and didn't get one you shouldn't get one either now. Just when you get it hide it so that if they come just deny ever getting it

Reactions: starrchaoz