• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
Is there anybody that also hjas some weird wishes like me? My biggest wish is to be a lesbian woman, cause i think there´s nothing cuter than two women loving each other. I know it´s really weird...
There are options, you know, if that makes you any happy.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Enh, I don't know. I've sometimes thought how awesome it would be if I could just live alone on the Moon in a fancy hi-tech bunker and, from time to time, peer out through my telescope at the Earth while cackling maniacally to myself at all the mindless stupidity going on down there. Only for it to then backfire on me as I'm swiftly reminded about the sheer weight of how much needless pain is being inflicted in the literal hell of that dreadful little blue dot, leaving me to despair in my isolated lunar oasis. Still though, living a cozy, care free life on the Moon totally safe from the many, many evils of this world would be somewhat of a novelty for a time. Just bouncing around the crests and craters, driving aimlessly in my buggy, kicking back on a lawn chair out on the surface (etc.) It wouldn't last, but oh well. It never does. That's just the way this bitch goes.

I've also often wished that a space ship of some kind could just appear in my backyard (X-Wing, Star Trek shuttle craft etc.) just so I can take off from this rock and never come back. On that note, living in the Star Trek universe's Federation or Middle Earth's idyllic Shire wouldn't be half-bad either.

Last edited:
Alex

Alex

May 28, 2018
I've always wanted to do martial arts, but I don't currently have the time or money. I've also always wanted to go to Japan because I think it's pretty. A darker wish is that I wish I could run away and have a fresh start with completely new people, places, etc. without having to worry about my past.

HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
i'd like to be free, and every night go on walks through my city alone, having a smoke and just thinking peacefully. dreamed about it for a while.

C

Cat

Jun 21, 2018
Is there anybody that also hjas some weird wishes like me? My biggest wish is to be a lesbian woman, cause i think there´s nothing cuter than two women loving each other. I know it´s really weird...
For some reason, I'm finding plenty of transsexual people who decided to become female. If I cared about looks and sex, I would probably be one of them, since I think I would have easier time accepting myself as a female. So that might be more common than you think :)

People who think their wish is too weird, don't be afraid. I bet mine is weirdest anyway.

My weird wish is to find interesting death option. I had weird fascination with my own death since I was a kid... Now seems like a good moment to start planning for real thing, I don't want waste this 'opportunity' for something boring...

D

daemonblight

Jun 26, 2018
I wish someone would release an actual Demon Summoning Program (from the Megami Tensei series). The world would enter an apocalyptic state, demons would rampage the streets, I would negotiate myself a Jack Frost and a Pixie, and live the rest of my days completing fetch quests.

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
Kinda morbid but I always have had a deep rooted desire to see a plane crash live, preferably in a place where I am alone. I often have the same dream at sleep.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
This thread makes me realize that I don't know what's weird anymore. Side effect of reading everyday's news.

However... I wish I could materialize in space wherever I want at the speed of sound. Then explore the insides of black holes and decaying stars.

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Maybe not weird but winning a vast amount of money (i.e lottery) is my wish. I would be able to keep myself so busy with all the things i like that suicide wouldn't be on my mind enough anymore to actually ctb. Buying happiness so to speak.

I realise this doesn't work for most people. Some people have severe physical,mental issues that you simply can't buy yourself out of. But for me i guess it would be enough to keep depression at bay.

Last edited:
T

Tiburcio

I wish someone would release an actual Demon Summoning Program (from the Megami Tensei series). The world would enter an apocalyptic state, demons would rampage the streets, I would negotiate myself a Jack Frost and a Pixie, and live the rest of my days completing fetch quests.
I wish I could be one of that demons and only slay the ones who deserve it.

Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I wish i could time travel.... 5000 years back in time