Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
I made a thread before where I set the date to be Thursday the 16th. I had just over 2 weeks to prepare. However my mood improved a bit during that time causing me to procrastinate with my preparations. Even though my mood on Thursday was probably bad enough again to be able to do it, and even though I found what seems to be a very good place, my affairs weren't in order so I catching the bus wasn't an option yet.

Basically the place I found is a tall, recently built office building. One entrance door is locked, but there is a revolving door that seems to be open for the cleaners (don't know if it's open 24/7, maybe it's only open at certain times). I walked into the lobby and the building was almost completely desolate. No one at the reception and no one in the offices, although there were a few large TVs switched on. Each upper floor overlooks the ground floor lobby with only a railing in the way. I simply have to climb the stairs to the top floor and jump over. So looks like I wouldn't have to break any glass, there'd be almost no one in the building to try to stop me and I wouldn't have to be afraid of landing on anyone. I doubt it's going to stay like this forever so going to have to be decisive within the next few days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kbeau, Ame, botanormal and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm glad you're still here.
Same thing happened to me. I said goobye to everybody and I showed up some weeks later lol.

Anyway, wish you the best of luck with your plans and if you ever ctb, I wish you eternal peace.

Hugs

• Love
Reactions: Kbeau and botanormal
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I made a thread before where I set the date to be Thursday the 16th. I had just over 2 weeks to prepare. However my mood improved a bit during that time causing me to procrastinate with my preparations. Even though my mood on Thursday was probably bad enough again to be able to do it, and even though I found what seems to be a very good place, my affairs weren't in order so I catching the bus wasn't an option yet.

Basically the place I found is a tall, recently built office building. One entrance door is locked, but there is a revolving door that seems to be open for the cleaners (don't know if it's open 24/7, maybe it's only open at certain times). I walked into the lobby and the building was almost completely desolate. No one at the reception and no one in the offices, although there were a few large TVs switched on. Each upper floor overlooks the ground floor lobby with only a railing in the way. I simply have to climb the stairs to the top floor and jump over. So looks like I wouldn't have to break any glass, there'd be almost no one in the building to try to stop me and I wouldn't have to be afraid of landing on anyone. I doubt it's going to stay like this forever so going to have to be decisive within the next few days.
@Barteljaap @WornOutLife
It's ok to change your mind. imo i guess everyone should decide for themselves wether they want to live or die or do whatever they want to with their life as long as they don't hurt other people physically or with harrassment etc imo.

• Love
Reactions: mirko, Kbeau and WornOutLife