• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

item

item

Jun 30, 2024
I won't go into much details but when im resting like laying on bed, I get persistent feelings of being involved into sexual acts. I know it sounds mad but I cant do anything about it. Never told anyone about it so far bcuz why? It would just make me look stupid..
Anyway, it starts with slow pulsating feelings around my genitals. 10% of times I have a warm fuzzy feeling, like a ball that sits there, it radiates toward other parts.
It feels like something touching me there. When I wait it feels buzzing at times. I deal with this since a year or so.
Its always there. At least when im laying/relaxing somewhere.
Its slightly distracting.
It never managed to make me reach climax or so.
At times it penetrating me, at times it expands to my belly, like something laying on it. It all feels warm. Whenever im alone in bed it feels like something is hugging me, presseing themselves toward me in spoon position.

Im not sure what exactly caused it but maybe anyone has more knowledge on this. I can partly control the act by focusing on the body parts.

Please don't make fun of me, I know its weird.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and kinderbueno
mythofsisyphus

mythofsisyphus

Jul 6, 2024
There's a condition called persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD). It might be worth looking into and speaking to your doctor if it sounds like this?

Reactions: item and Not A Fan
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
There's a condition called persistent genital arousal disorder (PGAD). It might be worth looking into and speaking to your doctor if it sounds like this?
Sorry to interrupt but I like your name and pic.

• Love
Reactions: item, locked*n*loaded and mythofsisyphus
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How are you laying in bed when this happens? On your back? I'm no doctor but I do know that many people cannot lay/sleep this way due to some type of heart "condition". I can't. I don't have specifics, but somehow laying like this closes¿, or constricts something in the heart, which then reduces bloodflow to areas of the body, which would probably be areas farthest away that get the most effect. That explains the tingling and other sensations because the nerves would have reactions to less blood, too. If you turn over on your stomach, does it all stop? I don't know if this is what it is, but it's a real thing and just a thought. I don't think it's dangerous. I was told just don't sleep on my back, which really wasn't an issue for me.

Reactions: item