leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Handshakes. It makes me cringe.
Also when you are having a lunch at work and then some random coworker walks in and says 'bon appetit' and then you have to say 'thanks' with your mouth full of food. Soo dumb and annoying

• Yay!
Reactions: TapeMachine
nux_walpurgis

nux_walpurgis

Me, my whispers and a broken God
Oct 18, 2023
Also people knocking their glasses together in agreement that they'll all say the same word or at the very least, a positive uplifting word.

Yesss I find knocking glasses together on dinners and such so stupid and meaningless and annoying even

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
the weird phantom kiss on the cheek thing that people do as a greeting is very upsetting
God this.

I don't particularly see why i wanna kiss someones face upon meeting, i have no idea if they even wash BOWK LOL

Handshake, even to women for me.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Handshakes. It makes me cringe.
Also when you are having a lunch at work and then some random coworker walks in and says 'bon appetit' and then you have to say 'thanks' with your mouth full of food. Soo dumb and annoying
Thankfully I've not encountered that because I would never thank someone for that. Similarly, I do not bless anyone who sneezes, nor do I wish to be blessed. It is a pointless exchange in response to a routine bodily function that does not require any response. We must break the cycle of triviality.

Reactions: TapeMachine
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
That's always been odd to me. Same with parents kissing their kids on the lips.
Oh god, my mom does that to me and my brothers! 😂 And we are all grown adults at this point: 29, 35, and 37.

Look, it's odd to me too, but I rarely see her anyway, so I just go along with it to make her feel loved and happy. The quick peck on the lips only happens when we are saying goodbye. Which happens maybe once, maybe twice a year? And she isn't doing anything creepy or unwholesome...so we all let it fly. But it's still odd. Lol.