• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
could i just tie my rope to my chair, then swing the rope over the door and hang myself on the opposite side of where the chair is? i would shut my door ofc

Reactions: Broccoli eater
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
You'd need something really heavy on the chair to make sure it doesn't move when you pull yourself down on the other side. Throwing the rope over the door is a good idea though, it just has to be anchored to something more stable.

Definitely test it first by attaching the rope to your chair, or something else, and then by pulling the rope on the other side of the door with all your weight.

Reactions: Broccoli eater, rustinpeacepolaris and CW36
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
You'd need something really heavy on the chair to make sure it doesn't move when you pull yourself down on the other side. Throwing the rope over the door is a good idea though, it just has to be anchored to something more stable.

Definitely test it first by attaching the rope to your chair, or something else, and then by pulling the rope on the other side of the door with all your weight.
what heavy things could i use?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
If the door will close with a rppe over it just tie a knot in the rope. The knot on one side, you on the other.

Reactions: rustinpeacepolaris and Broccoli eater
TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
Because of the combined weight of both you and the heavy object+chair, the hinges on the door could come down. Especially since it can take 30 minutes or more for full death

D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
what heavy things could i use?

You could get some weight plates and put them on your chair. Not dumbbells because they are harder to stack, but actual plates that one would put on a barbell.

Another idea could be to put a large box on the chair and fill that with a lot of books.