RealLifeTamagotchi

RealLifeTamagotchi

memento mori
Dec 15, 2019
In my dream I was in my old school with other students. We were devided in teams and we had to fight each other with knives, broken glass, etc. At the end of the day I went up to a girl from another team, and suddenly she stabbed my thigh with her knife. I acted as if nothing happened and suggested banning dangerous weapons. She said 'Ah, but then it's all meaningless!', laughed, and walked away.

Although they may be foggy and incoherent sometimes, dreams are like short fantasy novels and I really like them(except for nightmares). Any weird dreams you would like to share?

• Love
Reactions: TheSoulless and Lil_Intro_Vert
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
wow. actually had a dream last night about being in highschool again, with close and old friends and we were just talking in class and playing sports and just having a great time.

think its because i miss them alot, and i miss those times being around people and being happy and times when i never was alone like i am now and iv been dreaming about being with old friends alot more these days :(

Perhaps creating a dream journal, and writing down you're dreams if there always foggy and incoherent.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, TheSoulless, Sensei and 1 other person
Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I had a dream I bled out from my knee while naked in front of my dad a couple nights ago. It was honestly terrifying, I felt helpless as I felt the life drain out of me into the floor

• Aww..
Reactions: TheSoulless
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
In my dream I was in my old school with other students. We were devided in teams and we had to fight each other with knives, broken glass, etc. At the end of the day I went up to a girl from another team, and suddenly she stabbed my thigh with her knife. I acted as if nothing happened and suggested banning dangerous weapons. She said 'Ah, but then it's all meaningless!', laughed, and walked away.

Although they may be foggy and incoherent sometimes, dreams are like short fantasy novels and I really like them(except for nightmares). Any weird dreams you would like to share?
I had a dream last night that my deceased grandma was cooking me dogshit on the BBQ and begging me,"c'mon..eat,eat."With a big smile on her face.I had a few others..But that's the the one that I remember/sticks out.Latetely Ive been dreaming of dead friends relatives.But it seems they are doing strange and bizarre shit in the dreams.I wake up filled with intense fear.