• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heyitstaylorig

heyitstaylorig

Taylorr <3
May 12, 2024
Oh my god. I hate the way I look, I would do anything to lose a bit of weight. I'm 5'2 and about 197lbs. Anyone have tips for losing weight quickly? I don't care if it kills me. I need to be skinny and pretty. Thats all the matters to me. Please give me some tips. Lots of love <3 Have an amazing night everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft
Butterflycharm3636

Butterflycharm3636

The last hope of light
Aug 15, 2023
let me know what you find out, because I am on the same boat as you

Reactions: Venessolotic, sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft and heyitstaylorig
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
Oh my god. I hate the way I look, I would do anything to lose a bit of weight. I'm 5'2 and about 197lbs. Anyone have tips for losing weight quickly? I don't care if it kills me. I need to be skinny and pretty. Thats all the matters to me. Please give me some tips. Lots of love <3 Have an amazing night everyone.
Walking long distances made me lose so much weight. I don't know how healthy this is but I mean lots of cardio , also eating healthier if it's possible for you can be another way, I don't know if you have any restriction but please take care of yourself , I know you said you don't care if it kills you, but my old friend was in the hospital on a feeding tube and it did look very painful and uncomfortable so please be weary in you're execution of you're goals , I hope you can find the beauty within you🧡 lots of love , 💕
but honestly begin walking like 40 minutes a day and eating a bit less and you should see some difference , make sure you drink a lot of water please….
Also , please don't do cocaine , it makes you lose weight but it makes you less attractive in other ways like the crack tooth ,, and other things … idk why I'm thinking of that but ….. I'm afraid it will be suggested if you don't care if you live or die you state so I'm just mentioning hard drugs may give you other body image issues because they can affect the way you look yk?

I'm sorry if any of this is poorly worded , my heart goes out to you and goodnight ,

I can relate to being insecure about my weight.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, heyitstaylorig and surroundedbydemons
angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Try eating stuff that is very filling (lots of protein and fiber) but doesnt have lots of calories, thatll make u not eat lots of calories but still not be hungy all the time, for example oats with greek yoghurt as a breakfast is great then just stuff like eggs and potatoes, beans, peas, fish, cottage cheese… etc. do ur own research and find foods/dishes that have the above stuff and that u like, avoid foods that are the opposite and plan out ur meals for the week previously so u dont eat random stuff out of impulse… exercise is important too obv.
also try not to be too harsh on urself and dont do it too fast and crazy bc if u do its very likely that ull jump back up in weight immediately… so dont take it to fast and dont have giiiiaaant expectations where ud be mad if u dont meet them…
And ehmmmmm sorry if smth i said is wrong, please correct me

• Love
Reactions: heyitstaylorig
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I am very overweight myself. It is caused by junk food addiction. I have medicated anxiety and stress with fast food and alcohol.
I've already hated my own appearance as a normal weight. I have always heard rude comments about my appearance.

What scares me the most here is that I will have a heart or cerebral infarction and not die, but become paralyzed, for example. That's why I've decided to try fasting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, heyitstaylorig and sppplmgwiwlkiwbtft