RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
So, since I want to better myself both mentally and physically, I thought I'd better start getting into shape. Obviously it's good for your physical health but I hope that if I feel like I'm looking better it'll give me motivation to try and move on from my ex and also apparently exercise releases endorphins and I could always use more of those.

I've been super depressed the last few months and I'm currently the heaviest I've been at 12st 1lb.

I aim to lose 2lb each week until I drop down to 10st or less.

I'm 5'5 so my current BMI is 28.1, overweight.

I'm posting it publicly here to hopefully give me the motivation to carry on and inspire others to help themselves!

Or at least look good when you CTB.

Either way I'll be posting each week on a Sunday 😊

Ta for now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Famous Last Words, Blondie and 7 others
Unworthyoflove

Unworthyoflove

Student
Aug 7, 2022
good luck ! you can do it :)

• Hugs
Reactions: RetroChaos
Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
So, since I want to better myself both mentally and physically, I thought I'd better start getting into shape. Obviously it's good for your physical health but I hope that if I feel like I'm looking better it'll give me motivation to try and move on from my ex and also apparently exercise releases endorphins and I could always use more of those.

I've been super depressed the last few months and I'm currently the heaviest I've been at 12st 1lb.

I aim to lose 2lb each week until I drop down to 10st or less.

I'm 5'5 so my current BMI is 28.1, overweight.

I'm posting it publicly here to hopefully give me the motivation to carry on and inspire others to help themselves!

Or at least look good when you CTB.

Either way I'll be posting each week on a Sunday 😊

Ta for now
I'm also on a weight loss journey (and a journey to recover my dead digestive system) so I'm rooting for you 🥳

• Love
Reactions: Foresight and RetroChaos
RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
So I completely forgot to update last week lol. I gained some weight due to eating out a lot, but this week I'm down to 11st 13lb from just cutting out chocolate and and snacking at work. Going to try and go to the gym more this week

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie