Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Hello all,
Tonight I will be doing the Medicine Buddha mantra for anyone here who wants to be included in my 30 minute mantra chant and short meditation. I'm thinking probably around 7:00 PM BST tonight.

I will include anyone's name or username in that list that wants to be included and set intentions that you be freed from pain, suffering, and despair. If you're interested, please leave a comment down below with the name you wish for me to use and if you're comfortable, with what you need healing. Or you can DM me.

Candle Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Love
Reactions: rainbowbright and Per Ardua Ad Astra
notmuchtimeleft27

notmuchtimeleft27

Neither Demon nor Human
Oct 4, 2022
Could you use my user? I want to keep my real name offline for privacy reasons. Please, help me break free from this karmic cycle and carry on my lessons into the next life. Let my death break all the trauma that I was involved with in this life. And wish peace on my ally's and enemies, but also really challenge who they think they are. Help them wake up from their own issues and let them be free from their ignorance too.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Yes please , with much gratitude
For healing my broken body , mind and soul and to escape medical negligence
Alias : Sorrow
šŸ™
*Edit: to help please to find the right doctors with the righ intentions and right actions and the right medicines to heal / admit the true causes of my suffering šŸ™

Last edited:
gramenii

gramenii

Nothing new on the west front
Sep 23, 2022
can you please use my username? Because of privacy concers. I'm not a believer, but I really have nothing to lose right now

J

Jam86

Feb 23, 2022
Jase .. though i believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Reactions: rainbowbright
rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
Yes please!!

My name is Hayley...
I would like prayer that I will be able to return to work Sunday and continue to be able to go instead of being so full of anxiety. And also prayer that my hyperhidrosis will be controlled from my medication šŸ˜ž

Thank you so much šŸ’–

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I would really, REALLY appreciate it if you would include me. My user name is fine. Thank you very much!