• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
So my therapist told all those lies I'd posted about last week? He got me stuck on weekly med clinic. I'm tapering myself off my 150 seroquel and not telling them shit. I'll be off within a week. I'll have insomnia for a while. But I'm gonna pick up the meds. I'm gonna save them and when I have enough I'm gonna use them. I wound up getting high as fuck for a few days on the dxm. I got scared of the comments ppl told me about dxm death and just got high. I'm sick of the games the clinic is playing with me. I'm gonna stockpile the seroquel. Sure that means I have to wait. But I've have to deal with this shit for this long I guess another month won't kill me. And luckily they don't know about this site. I'm thru being fucking controlled