• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
As long as you don't look like youre gonna kill yourself immediatly when being let go, theyre only allowed to keep you a maximum of one week, so i just faked being the goodest most cooperating boy for a week lol.

Reactions: chrisbate7, sadworld and Deleted member 23009
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
They didn't even let me have a single plushie with me there 0/10 would not recommend.

if it happens again i'll sneak you one in.. or break you out if they wont let you..
but I hope you never have to go through that again :heart:

tenor.gif

• Love
Reactions: botanormal, Bootleg Astolfo and sadworld
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
As long as you don't look like youre gonna kill yourself immediatly when being let go, theyre only allowed to keep you a maximum of one week, so i just faked being the goodest most cooperating boy for a week lol.

You're so jammy. I've been hospitalised since July.

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo
Alyatl

Alyatl

borderline and buyin time
Apr 14, 2020
I'm stuck deciding whether I want to be held longer in psych wards or not. I had a serious attempt, was held in ER then transported to the psych ward the same night. Got let out the next day, because I was so cooperative. Went home, broke down and it made me spiral worse. They never hold me for long, and maybe that's something to be envious over or whatever but damn, it feels like I'm not being taken seriously enough or like my attempts aren't "worth" the time. You'd think being diagnosed with both BPD and bipolar I'd be given more attention.

Was also informed I'd be contacted by outpatient services within a few days of my discharge.. it's been weeks.. radio silence. Losing hope again, feels like even the healthcare system has shown me I'm not worth the help

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and MrBlue
blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks for sharing, sorry you had to go through that and lol at your reactions to your stay bc I would have said the exact same thing lol :hug: Hope you feel good now

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Hopefully you do not get sent back to one OP it is very boring and although can be a fun experience in retrospect it is absolutely boring.
Weird they could send you to one without you attempting or saying you had a plan to die very soon.