Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Unwillingly, I may need to create a website in the coming months, cause in order to maintain my presence in my country, I need to run a commercial activity (my core duty has been non-commercial since forever and it won't evolve), so I'll have to make up a basic cover one eventually.
What I'd need might look something along those lines
Pretty much a simple display of services sold, without much backend, except for support tickets and payment processing of cards (Braintree or Stripe likely)
Could hire freelancers obviously, but if there are talents on this site, why not team up. Contact me in that case so I know you exist

Aside, if by chance, the targeted activity were to develop itself (not a goal), got no time for this so it's possible that I'd hire an employee, remotely, or with the ability to grant him a residency permit in Andorra, but that's another story to mind at a later stage. Anyway, the competencies required would be accessible

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You just need a simple wordpress website.

Reactions: Viro_Major
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah WordPress or prestashop would do the trick. Prestashop is more oriented for e-commerce websites.

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I get a funny vibe from this post.

In another thread you ask people to create a Facebook account for you, and now you are looking for users who would potentially work with/ for you so that you can "maintain your presence in your country" (unclear what that means).

My guard goes up when I read your threads.

• Wow
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
I get a funny vibe from this post.

In another thread you ask people to create a Facebook account for you, and now you are looking for users who would potentially work with/ for you so that you can "maintain your presence in your country" (unclear what that means).

My guard goes up when I read your threads.

Shrugs !
I'm clandestin in the country I'm in now, because I had to escape my own one to preserve my safety because there was a serial killer in my family. Trying to solve this messy situation as we speak, hoping to succeed. It's more complicated than that but can't explain it in a few lines. Do I make sense ? Sorry if you're lacking imagination, it's my reality.

You just need a simple wordpress website.

Yeah WordPress or prestashop would do the trick. Prestashop is more oriented for e-commerce websites.

Thanks for the tip ! (Prestashop). Init, Wordpress is what I had in mind, given the basic necessity requirements to start with. I just can't be arsed to work on anything commercial, it's against my values and depresses me... so I will certainly team up with someone competent for the process

I've made some more verifications and PayPal (to withdraw to a local bank account) and Stripe won't be available is the said country (within Europe but outside EU and EEA zone).
Do you have other suggestions in order to process card payments online ? Besides Braintree (which has a screening process around the activity, which I'm uncertain to pass, you never know), I found HiPay, myPos. But don't really know how they compare in terms of usability (fees, I'll find out).
I knew one really waived at but forgot the name pfft

edit: anyone knows/uses RedSys ?

Last edited:
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
I've made some more verifications and PayPal (to withdraw to a local bank account) and Stripe won't be available is the said country (within Europe but outside EU and EEA zone).
Do you have other suggestions in order to process card payments online ? Besides Braintree (which has a screening process around the activity, which I'm uncertain to pass, you never know), I found HiPay, myPos. But don't really know how they compare in terms of usability (fees, I'll find out).
I knew one really waived at but forgot the name pfft

edit: anyone knows/uses RedSys ?
That's beyond my knowledge atm :/