lecyleclec

lecyleclec

Disastrous Enby
May 5, 2022
I am SICK AND TIRED of people trying to force me to stay alive. These people will tell me to "look for the good in life." I could suddenly be fully mentally healthy and have the majority of my other personal problems cured, and I'd still live in a world where I have to work until I die and still be able to afford practically nothing. I swear these people must think I'm a damn bozo. No achievable amount of pros will ever outweigh the cons that come from existing in this world. The amount of privilege you have to have for this world to be livable is absolutely astounding and that really shows how fucked we all are. I will never ever understand how someone could take a look at my situation and tell me to keep going. It's absolutely terrible advice. I need it to fucking stop. I only plan on being around for a couple weeks and I'm begging the universe to let me exist in peace until then.

• Love
Reactions: Blondi, Journeytoletgo, ShornSoloists and 6 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Ultimately, it is up to each and every one of us whether we live or die. I mean if you plan your CTB right, so no one can stop you when you actually go through with it. Personally, I think, that it would be nice to have people that care about you, who actually think you do have worth, and shouldn't commit suicide. I don't have anyone anymore who cares about me. Sure, it's a crappy world. It's a crappy world for everyone in some respect. There's a lot of misery in this world. I don't know your circumstances, what you do, how old you are, etc. A lot of people better themselves through education. If you're poor, you're probably eligible for grants to put yourself in a better place and earn more money, eventually, by getting a degree in something. It all takes time. Determination. Perseverance. Patience. As far as the people forcing you to stay alive, you could just smile at them, all the while ignoring them, and telling them everything is fine, and you hear what they're saying. In other words just keep the sheet pulled over their heads. You're going to do whatever you want to do, anyway. Sorry that your life is where it is for you. I hope you find your peace in whatever you do.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, pthnrdnojvsc and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Do what you feel is the right thing for yourself. This world is not messed up. The system we are forced to live by and the people in it are messed up. Someone trying to be "positive" and talk you out of ctb... what is their agenda? Are they TRYING to be KIND? Do they think they are doing the RIGHT THING? Are they PRETENDING to care?

Because to me... there is no prospective that will take ctb off the table for me.
The kindness and hope people have imo are just the blind trying to lead the NOT blind.

Someone really trying to help you will encourage you to do what you feel is the best thing. Assuming you are or sound mind and clear reasoning. They will not simply dismiss ctb. They will help you weigh the pros and cons of both options.

You staying alive only benefits society and the system around it if you are not happy with your situation. They would rather tell you to ignore that part of yourself that longs for relief and move forward when you know it will be a struggle.

This is a complicated thing that should be considered not lightly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody should be forced to live, it is cruel to expect people to suffer against their wishes until old age. Life is very meaningless after all and we will all die eventually someday. I feel like many non suicidal people will never be able to understand as they are not in a similar situation themselves. Only you know what is best for yourself as only you know your situation, others should have no say in it. Suicide should not be so stigmatised and our right to die should always be respected. It is such a cruel, depressing world that we live in and more than anything I wish that I never existed.

Reactions: ornitier199