• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Does anybody else think that this forum lacks physicians?
Watching that thread about SN,made realize that we lack professional opinions on suicide methods.
We need to get in contact with more doctors,who could advise us on the effectiveness of methods and how much pain is involved.

People try their own cocktails and methods without some professional to back it up and confirm it.
We wait for PPH to give us the answers.

What do you think?

Reactions: forever21, Lifeisatrap, Gray Wounds and 9 others
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
There are also good books like The peaceful pill 2016 edition.

Reactions: forever21, Lifeisatrap, Kimineero and 1 other person
futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
Honestly I studied medicine and now work as a doctor (in a laboratory, so I am not typical "healer"). But all information about suicide I obtained from internet and some specific books (like pph), PubMed and few other websites, that everyone can visit.

I was not a bad student, perhaps not genius, but still not that bad. But the information about suicide and all the details is kinda specific and only a small group of people are interested in it. And I also cannot imagine that most of my colleagues would know, how painful is sn or how chloroquine exactly works. And they are also not that bad. It would be great to talk with the doctor from regional poisoning center, but I think they are a rare species and chances, that they are so miserable to find this site are also not that big.

I guess we all should still rely on pph-like books, toxnet and some casuistical reports in Internet. That's it.

Reactions: LittleJem, forever21, Lifeisatrap and 9 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Watching that thread about SN,made realize that we lack professional opinions on suicide methods.
We need to get in contact with more doctors,who could advise us on the effectiveness of methods and how much pain is involved.

People try their own cocktails and methods without some professional to back it up and confirm it.

What do you think?
i'm totally agree with you. waiting for doctors answers

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Minudah and Pulpit2018
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
See,thats want i want to see change a bit.PPH is great,but we cant depend on that Nitschke guy for ever.
I am sure a lot of doctors are suicidal!
They have a very high rate compared to general population.
Surely some of them would not mind checking in every now and then and helping?
Come on docs,dont keep the good stuff only for you.:haha:

Reactions: LittleJem, forever21, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
See,thats want i want to see change a bit.PPH is great,but we cant depend on that Nitschke guy for ever.
I am sure a lot of doctors are suicidal!
They have a very high rate compared to general population.
Surely some of them would not mind checking in every now and then and helping?
Come on docs,dont keep the good stuff only for you.:haha:

https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/article/93/6/351/1536833

That's not a big secret, how physicians kill themselves.

Also some interesting article, but in German.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3gNfgbwYlSN5ZLjmYNuKH_

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHeckinKillMe, Lifeisatrap and GoPeaceful
DivorceIsMyWhy

DivorceIsMyWhy

Feb 27, 2019
Doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor, and doctor.

"This will only hurt a little bit."

Warning: Confirmation Bias

Attachments

• 02991AB8-C352-499E-8DAF-9FCA4A91885E.gif
    02991AB8-C352-499E-8DAF-9FCA4A91885E.gif
    860.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and brighter
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Remember docs have a very high suicide rate ... you are definitely talking to some here. Just have kind of figure it out.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and brighter
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018

What do you think?

There is no way to verify that anyone using this site is a doctor without them actually putting themselves at risk, you'd therefore be expected to simply take the word of an anonymous internet user that he/she is a genuine doctor which, frankly, nobody in the right mind is ever going to do, for very obvious reasons.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, iHeartRockArt, WhiteRabbit and 6 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Most doctors are vehemently against suicide and will participate in detaining suicidal people against their will. Plus if they ever got caught giving advice on this forum their life might be ruined. But I agree it would be nice to have a doctor on here to ask questions.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, brighter, Minudah and 1 other person
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
I'm actually a med student stuck in final year. I have 2 papers to clear, surgery and pediatrics, then I'll be a real doc.

Reactions: LittleJem, forever21, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
There is no way to verify that anyone using this site is a doctor without them actually putting themselves at risk, you'd therefore be expected to simply take the word of an anonymous internet user that he/she is a genuine doctor which, frankly, nobody in the right mind is ever going to do, for very obvious reasons.

You could still take their advice though, especially if it is collaborated elsewhere.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Minudah and Dead_Inside
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
You could still take their advice though, especially if it is collaborated elsewhere.

Jesus Christ, wtf is it with the collective gullibility of this forum?

Reactions: TheCrow, Jen Erik, iHeartRockArt and 3 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Jesus Christ, wtf is it with the collective gullibility of this forum?

Whats wrong with taking someone's already collaborated advice on this forum? If the PPH says something, someone claiming to be a doctor says something, and more people on this forum collaborate it then it probably has some merits. Since society is not allowing us to commit suicide via euthanasia, we have no choice but to trust unverified and less than guaranteed sources. For all I know A could be a scam, but I have to take that risk.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Minudah
DivorceIsMyWhy

DivorceIsMyWhy

Feb 27, 2019
Whats wrong with taking someone's already collaborated advice on this forum? If the PPH says something, someone claiming to be a doctor says something, and more people on this forum collaborate it then it probably has some merits. Since society is not allowing us to commit suicide via euthanasia, we have no choice but to trust unverified and less than guaranteed sources. For all I know A could be a scam, but I have to take that risk.

I think you mean corroborated, no?

This forum is a sh!tshow of bad advice. Chalk full of inaccuracies. It's like the Mad Magazine of half-science, malformed conjecture, and trial-and-error.

If the Darwin Award could be given to an entire group, SS would take the cake.

The question isn't what could go wrong. The question is: What might go right?

Attachments

• 481E4ADF-E734-43E2-8887-0C403944DC1C.jpeg
    481E4ADF-E734-43E2-8887-0C403944DC1C.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Chinaski and brighter
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
which, frankly, nobody in the right mind is ever going to do
I guess that just goes to show that there are a lot of people here who are not in their right mind, unfortunately. I mean, I was married to a con-artist for years...I thought I had the gullibility market cornered. But this site shows me again and again that I do not. It's quite shocking how gullible we all are...and yet true that humans always think they will know if someone is genuine or lying. Fact...most of us don't know. I lived it for years as the victim of a compulsive liar, and then saw as those around me continued to fall for all the lies....even in spite of me showing them proof that they were believing lies. I finally posted in the SN + DMSO post about that thread being proof of nothing, just because I started seeing a flurry of people making judgments on methods based on a few newcomer's threads and typed out "experiences." Liars and attention-seekers are everywhere. And the majority are *very* very good (Trump is not one of them).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Prénom Surnom
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@futur , @Final_frontier ,

We cannot know if anyone on this website has really studied medicine. However, those who did have some very good knowledge about the human body.

Doctors know that it is almost impossble to kill yourself by cutting your arteries.

If anyone who went through that 'basic training' wants to comment on the several options discussed on this forum ... a useful perspective.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Minudah and brighter
F

Final_frontier

Student
Feb 23, 2019
@futur , @Final_frontier ,

We cannot know if anyone on this website has really studied medicine. However, those who did have some very good knowledge about the human body.

Doctors know that it is almost impossble to kill yourself by cutting your arteries.

If anyone who went through that 'basic training' wants to comment on the several options discussed on this forum ... a useful perspective.
I already have a surplus of guilt and I'd get more of it if I help someone kill themselves. And you will die from shock if a large artery like the carotid is severed. However, pain,fear and survival instinct would make it very difficult for someone to do it to themselves.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Minudah, Redt2go and 2 others
DivorceIsMyWhy

DivorceIsMyWhy

Feb 27, 2019
I'm actually a med student stuck in final year. I have 2 papers to clear, surgery and pediatrics, then I'll be a real doc.

I already have a surplus of guilt and I'd get more of it if I help someone kill themselves. And you will die from shock if a large artery like the carotid is severed. However, pain,fear and survival instinct would make it very difficult for someone to do it to themselves.

No one should carry misguided guilt.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, NoOneKnows and Redt2go
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

Useful to who? And how?

You've stated on here that you think Dignitas (actual doctors) are essentially charlatans and that A is a scammer, yet you'd consider someone on here proclaiming to have medical experience and qualifications without verification to be a "useful perspective". Maybe useful for those doing an endless and painstaking research project which will never reach anything near completion, but it's definitely not useful for those with intent to ctb who may actually *act* upon the advice of one individual here because they *say* they're a doctor.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Johnnythefox and Redt2go
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Chinaski ,

You're putting words in my mouth and worse. We're not going to have that interaction.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018

It is not feasible for 'ordinary mortals' to truly cut open the carotid artery. According to my sources the human body has lots of mechanisms to reduce blood loss, and the human body can continue to 'live' after 40 to 50 % of blood loss. So unless you're immune to pain, a no go.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
Would it matter? A is a vet, which requires medical training. Still, most of the community dismisses him as merely a drug dealer.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

What do you think?
There are probably plenty of doctors here. I think they'd have to be very stupid to state that, though. If anyone from the forum doxxed them, there would be a lot of lawsuits to deal with and they'd almost definitely lose their license.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Would it matter? A is a vet, which requires medical training. Still, most of the community dismisses him as merely a drug dealer.
I think that's because he's not treating and evaluating customers for their veterinary needs, he's just using his credentials to access and sell a medicine.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
@Chinaski ,

You're putting words in my mouth and worse. We're not going to have that interaction.

I'm putting worse things than words in your mouth? Or I'm putting words in worse places than your mouth? Either way, I'd see a doctor about that. Luckily for you, dr_pls_kill_me_MD_69 has just joined the forum and, as you can see by their username, they are definitely a Doctor, with a certificate in Doctoring from the Doctor College, so fire away your questions!

Here you are saying A is a scam btw:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-warning-about-purchasing-n.10730/page-2#post-200861

And here you are saying Dignitas *doctors* are essentially fucking up in a number of cases:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/october-2018-vomiting-chapter.6919/#post-135550

Now you're here stating anyone joining this forum pretending to be a doctor would offer a "useful perspective". I remember at least one user (IfHeDiesHeDies, a good pal of TokyoJoe as it goes) purporting to be a surgeon, they've since been banned for whatever reason, which is a shame as I'm sure you'd have found their "perspective" very useful to your research.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Gray Wounds, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
Morpheus

Morpheus

Student
Dec 3, 2018
@cornflowerblue I get what you're saying. However, he's answered questions for me after the transaction. I mean, it's better than "a lot of people probably have died [from N]" I'm frustrated, not at you, of course.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
@cornflowerblue I get what you're saying. However, he's answered questions for me after the transaction. I mean, it's better than "a lot of people probably have died [from N]" I'm frustrated, not at you, of course.
I didn't know he does that, that's pretty cool.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Morpheus
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018

The advice from A is flimsy and unhelpful and only serves to cloud the issue rather than give any tangible information, for example "mix with orange juice" has long been disregarded and rightly so, it's contrary to all other advice and should not be given greater weight than anything else purely because he knows how to kill a cat via injection.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Johnnythefox