wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
Hey everyone! We are a Dissociative Identity Disorder system, and after A LOT of months and hours and hours of research and various decisions being reached about how we're going to go, we have, we think fully, decided.

For over 13 years now, we have been self harming mostly by cutting, and that's what has gotten us through. Now, it's what is going to get us out.

We know that the success rate of this method is low, and we know it may take multiple tries to get it right, but it is what feels right for us.

We have been severe cutters for many years, going from stitches to staples to internal stitches to almost needing surgery. We know what we're doing for the most part, and we feel like we absolutely can.

We had previously decided on partial hanging, but it just never felt completely 'right' we don't think. It's still vaguely there as an option as a back up plan, just not our go-to.

We did research about SN, but it's not available where we live without special authority. Again though, it didn't feel 'right'.

We are not going to act on our plan yet, but we have been set on suicide for a long time. Now, to figure out timing.

We feel a lot of relief coming to this decision. Cutting has been our coping and comfort for such a long time, and soon it'll be our freedom and peace 😌

• Hugs
Reactions: AlouA, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, whywere and 10 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes to you all.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and wildflowercloud
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Fellow DID system here! We all wish you all happiness, no matter what!

Good luck with wherever your life leads.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and wildflowercloud
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
Best wishes to you all.
Thank you!
Fellow DID system here! We all wish you all happiness, no matter what!

Good luck with wherever your life leads.
Heya fellow DID system!! It's always so nice to connect with systems on here 🥰 We hope you guys are doing okay, but given you're here I imagine you're struggling a large amount. Please know that we're here if you want to talk. No pressure of course though. Sending you all lots of love!

Thank you so much for this, really appreciate y'all! 🌼

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: undecided and AnonGermany
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Hey, I remember reading one of your posts before. I am sorry for the pain you and your system are in. Wishing you all the most peace possible 💛

I think a lot of people who use cutting as an attempt aren't used to severe self-injury. I can imagine that when you are very desensitised to it you are more likely to succeed in this method.

Again, whatever you and your system decide I wish you the best

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and wildflowercloud
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
Hey, I remember reading one of your posts before. I am sorry for the pain you and your system are in. Wishing you all the most peace possible 💛

I think a lot of people who use cutting as an attempt aren't used to severe self-injury. I can imagine that when you are very desensitised to it you are more likely to succeed in this method.

Again, whatever you and your system decide I wish you the best
You are so so kind 💖 Thank you so much Tulip 🌷 I so hope you're doing as okay as possible, since being here I imagine it's not good, but you're definitely not alone! 💓

That's what I was thinking as well. I see a lot of posts saying that cutting isn't an effective method, and can completely understand that if a person hasn't self harmed before or if their self harm isn't classified as 'severe' (Note: all self harm is so very valid no matter the depth) because it would be incredibly hard to get through the pain and the fear of going deep and how it looks and whole experience really, whereas someone who regularly engages in severe self harm would be much more able to reach the point of no return, because they're used to most of the experience it requires.

Thank you so much, we wish you the best too and also hope you take care ☺️

• Hugs
Reactions: Tulip<3, undecided and AnonGermany
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wish you guys the best and I hope you have a smooth and not too painful transition. Cutting is a very unpredictable and unreliable method but I sincerely hope that it won't be too painful on you guys' behalf. Best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: undecided and wildflowercloud
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
I wish you guys the best and I hope you have a smooth and not too painful transition. Cutting is a very unpredictable and unreliable method but I sincerely hope that it won't be too painful on you guys' behalf. Best wishes!
Thank you so much! We hope so too. It can be tricky but we have a strong feeling it will work for us, even if it takes a few tries, which hopefully it won't, but just trying to keep options open.
Thank you! Take care 🌸

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you all eventually find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck with your plans, I understand why you'd all feel so relieved to be leaving this existence.

• Love
Reactions: wildflowercloud
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
I hope you all eventually find freedom from all the suffering, best of luck with your plans, I understand why you'd all feel so relieved to be leaving this existence.
This means so much to hear, thank you so much, genuinely 🥰 you are so kind and compassionate and thoughtful and open minded.

We hope you're doing as okay as possible! Take care 💓

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish both of you all the best and a smooth transition. I hope both of you find peace. Safe travels and good luck!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and wildflowercloud
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
I wish both of you all the best and a smooth transition. I hope both of you find peace. Safe travels and good luck!
Thank you so so much! Really appreciate this!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
How many of you are the? You say we..

blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
We have DID, so there are multiple alters who make up a system in our brain
Oh bless your heart.. Life is so bloody cruel.. I dont know anything about that sorry for my ignorance, I live in a cave in my head..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: poisonedminds, wildflowercloud and Praestat_Mori
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Oh bless your heart.. Life is so bloody cruel.. I dont know anything about that sorry for my ignorance, I live in a cave in my head..
I'm unsure about OP, but as someone who also has alters, if you ever feel the urge to learn more, my messages are open.

• Love
Reactions: wildflowercloud, blackwidow and Tulip<3
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
You are so so kind 💖 Thank you so much Tulip 🌷 I so hope you're doing as okay as possible, since being here I imagine it's not good, but you're definitely not alone! 💓

That's what I was thinking as well. I see a lot of posts saying that cutting isn't an effective method, and can completely understand that if a person hasn't self harmed before or if their self harm isn't classified as 'severe' (Note: all self harm is so very valid no matter the depth) because it would be incredibly hard to get through the pain and the fear of going deep and how it looks and whole experience really, whereas someone who regularly engages in severe self harm would be much more able to reach the point of no return, because they're used to most of the experience it requires.

Thank you so much, we wish you the best too and also hope you take care ☺️

whatever happens, we will be here for you 💛
And that is so kind of you to show so much care for others too when you are dealing with so much yourself 💛 i'm doing okay thanks, better than I was.

• Love
Reactions: wildflowercloud and Praestat_Mori
ethereal.angel

ethereal.angel

hopes to fly high like an angel or dove someday ~☆
Aug 11, 2023
Hey everyone! We are a Dissociative Identity Disorder system, and after A LOT of months and hours and hours of research and various decisions being reached about how we're going to go, we have, we think fully, decided.

For over 13 years now, we have been self harming mostly by cutting, and that's what has gotten us through. Now, it's what is going to get us out.

We know that the success rate of this method is low, and we know it may take multiple tries to get it right, but it is what feels right for us.

We have been severe cutters for many years, going from stitches to staples to internal stitches to almost needing surgery. We know what we're doing for the most part, and we feel like we absolutely can.

We had previously decided on partial hanging, but it just never felt completely 'right' we don't think. It's still vaguely there as an option as a back up plan, just not our go-to.

We did research about SN, but it's not available where we live without special authority. Again though, it didn't feel 'right'.

We are not going to act on our plan yet, but we have been set on suicide for a long time. Now, to figure out timing.

We feel a lot of relief coming to this decision. Cutting has been our coping and comfort for such a long time, and soon it'll be our freedom and peace 😌
system here too.
hope you find the peace you all deserve. wish the best for y'all ♥︎

• Love
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
system here too.
hope you find the peace you all deserve. wish the best for y'all ♥︎
Hey guys! 🌼 thank you so much 🥰 We hope the same for you, no matter where your journey leads you all 💓

Reactions: ethereal.angel
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I hope you find the peace you need! Good luck and best wishes ❤

• Love
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
whatever happens, we will be here for you 💛
And that is so kind of you to show so much care for others too when you are dealing with so much yourself 💛 i'm doing okay thanks, better than I was.
Thank you so much 🥹 being told you're all here for us through this means the world. You are so kind 🤗
We're really glad to hear that you're doing a bit better! 💖

• Hugs
Reactions: Tulip<3
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Good luck to you all. I tried cutting some time ago, didn't get far enough. I used aspirin for a week prior, it supposed to make the blood clot slower, I believe that works pretty well because it was tough to stop the bleeding for me. Do with that info what you will. Though be careful as taking too much of it may cause internal bleeding before the attempt

• Love
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
It's so okay! You're obviously going through so much yourself since you're on this site, it's understandable that you aren't aware of DID plus it's not talked about very much with the amount of stigma attached to it so often have to go looking for information. No worries at all lovely! Thank you for being so kind 💖
I'm unsure about OP, but as someone who also has alters, if you ever feel the urge to learn more, my messages are open.
Definitely, also happy too!
I hope you find the peace you need! Good luck and best wishes ❤
Thank you so much! 🩷
Good luck to you all. I tried cutting some time ago, didn't get far enough. I used aspirin for a week prior, it supposed to make the blood clot slower, I believe that works pretty well because it was tough to stop the bleeding for me. Do with that info what you will. Though be careful as taking too much of it may cause internal bleeding before the attempt
Thank you so much for your advice! That sounds like a good idea! And good tip to be careful with how much is taken beforehand as well.
Thank you for your insights ☺️
We really hope you're doing a little better since your attempt, and if you're not, just know you've got us if you want to talk, and of course many people on this site who are so amazing! You're not alone 🩷

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: blackwidow
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
We have 5 days until we are much more free to go, we've been waiting for this for a while now. We're not planning on doing it in 5 days exactly, we are going to be able to make more solid plans and maybe even pick a date. We have re-decided on cutting as our method. We got a bit scared with the amount of stuff out there saying how it's unreliable etc, but again we think with our long history of severe self harm, we can do it, and it's the best option for us. We have back up options now, but we're going to try very hard during our attempt to be successful and not need those back ups which just don't sit as well for us. We'll plan to update you guys closer to the time. Thank you guys 🩷🌼

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Tulip<3, Minsu and 2 others
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
We have 5 days until we are much more free to go, we've been waiting for this for a while now. We're not planning on doing it in 5 days exactly, we are going to be able to make more solid plans and maybe even pick a date. We have re-decided on cutting as our method. We got a bit scared with the amount of stuff out there saying how it's unreliable etc, but again we think with our long history of severe self harm, we can do it, and it's the best option for us. We have back up options now, but we're going to try very hard during our attempt to be successful and not need those back ups which just don't sit as well for us. We'll plan to update you guys closer to the time. Thank you guys 🩷🌼
I'm sorry your struggles have led you all here and that you find peace with whatever you decide. I hope it's not insensitive to ask and feel free not to answer, but are all of the identities in your system 100% in agreement to ctb? All the best OP

T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I will be sad to see you go, but I really hope you find peace and freedom from your suffering. And I wish you as much peace and comfort as possible while you wait 💛

We are here if you need support at any stage