• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
It's an easy target that even some of the most tolerant of communities would refuse to defend so it does them plenty of favors to keep emphasizing them as predatory members on the site. Because it's not like people who believe they're too ugly or incompetent to ever get in a relationship won't ever feel suicidal for any reason ever......

I wanted to say something directly on there about this, but Im scared to get attacked like this for expressing how I feel.

Fnbfiafoiuagfuoayqgf

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I wanted to say something directly on there, but Im scared to get attacked like this for expressing how I feel.

View attachment 51523
If they hate anonymity then that's an issue with the internet as a whole, not SS lol. How petty can one get? People literally actually encourage suicide all the time on places like 4chan and no one bats an eye.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I wanted to say something directly on there about this, but Im scared to get attacked like this for expressing how I feel.

View attachment 51523

It's not like they have a reputation for fighting clean and fair. I think they use the parents of people who have suicided as a shield for really bad behavior, because only a monster would go after a grieving parent, right? These folks are aggressive, they outright lie, they fearmonger, they manipulate facts to suit a false narrative -- those aren't the actions of honorably grieving people, they're calculated actions of bullies and abusers. They're playing dirty politics, heavy on the politics.

But anyhow, here's some quote courage:

Do what you feel in your heart to be right -- for you'll be criticized anyway.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.

- Elbert Hubbard

Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.

- Elie Wiesel

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's not like they have a reputation for fighting clean and fair. I think they use the parents of people who have suicided as a shield for really bad behavior, because only a monster would go after a grieving parent, right? These folks are aggressive, they outright lie, they fearmonger, they manipulate facts to suit a false narrative -- those aren't the actions of honorably grieving people, they're calculated actions of bullies and abusers. They're playing dirty politics, heavy on the politics.

But anyhow, here's some quote courage:

Do what you feel in your heart to be right -- for you'll be criticized anyway.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.

- Elbert Hubbard

Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.

- Elie Wiesel
We rarely agree, but I can definitely agree with you on this.

Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
There are literally 31000 pages/results/images indexed by search engines and people care about exposure on twitter.
Everything you publicly post here is 'tweeted' to the engines.

Last edited:
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019

View attachment 51523
Imagine using such insults to people. It's one of many that pushes people to depression, and maybe eventually CTB. Just old folks doing some cyber bullying and I thought it's reserved for teens, and they wonder why people CTB.

They're pissed because they can do no shit. Infantile bullies.