• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I think one of the big reasons the world doesn't want us (and we don't want them also) is not accepting the life and its BS that they try to feed us everyday and force us to follow.

- We think a lot about this world and life and how unfair, stupid, cruel or illogical it is and this is something they don't want, they want robots to follow orders.

- We value our dignity, not accepting being slaves for the system or others. Not accepting their insults or their attempts to control us.

- We don't do what others do and question everything they tell us. We don't accept their systems, beliefs ideologies.. etc

- We either want to live in our own way which they try to prevent from happening or try to end our lives and not participate in the stupid system that only benefit them and hurt us.

- Finally, we stick to our facts and never let the world delude us.

That's a part of the suffering in this miserable world, thinking and revolting aren't welcomed. Being a robotic normie puppet is the only thing welcomed. Personally, if I become a scumbag and choose not to think or throw my dignity away, I'll have a much better "life" but I choose not. So being a good person in this damn life is worthless and I don't know about afterlife or its rewards but I'm not doing this for a good afterlife. I don't accept the shit life and won't follow the dumb brutal systems. I'll be happy if I left this world and just disappeared without pain.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
All people are just tools for each other, that's kinda the way social animals function. That said, some tools, like a lot of us, end up broken. And society can't accept that when something no longer works, sometimes it just needs to be thrown away and replaced. If you have a toaster that repeatedly breaks and 100 spare ones, you don't spend all your time trying to fix the lemon toaster. But that's exactly what happens, that is the lunacy of our society.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
And society can't accept that when something no longer works, sometimes it just needs to be thrown away and replaced.

Yes. And you know what's worse? Nature works in the same exact way. As soon as you're born, you are a victim of pre-planned obsolescence. Death and illness are always 'round the corner.
Nature is a capitalist, we're used and abused until we get picked up and thrown into eternal nothingness.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yes. And you know what's worse? Nature works in the same exact way. As soon as you're born, you are a victim of pre-planned obsolescence. Death and illness are always 'round the corner.
Nature is a capitalist, we're used and abused until we get picked up and thrown into eternal nothingness.

Yep. A lot of people, almost everyone really, has this quasi-religious view of nature, "Mother Nature." It's a load of crap. Nature causes more suffering to all animals, including humans, than we can even imagine. I'm honestly so sick of people's pollyana bullshit. This reverence for nature is a big part of the reason we don't have a right to die. God forbid a person make their own choices, take responsibility for their own life, that's an abomination; but if nature splatters your brains all over the pavement, well, that's fine and dandy. It's disgusting.