• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Adsz

The working principle of a debreather is very simple. A primitive version of the closed-circuit breathing system used in inhalation anesthesia. We need an air pump, carbon dioxide absorbent (soda lime) respiratory pipeline, the bag we will put our heads in (ripstop and airtight), silicone for air insulation.

As in the picture, the air pump sucks the air inside the bag and sends it to the box filled with soda lime. The carbon dioxide free air returns to the bag again. The construction of this system is very simple. The important point is a good air insulation. It is easy to insulate the places where the pipes are connected to the air pump and soda lime box with silicone. We need to be careful while isolating the places where the pipes are connected to the bag.

Easy to find air pump, respiratory pipeline, and soda lime. Soda lime can be purchased online as 20 kg packages in the country where I live. The price is 65 dollars. I could not decide which material to make the bag from. It is also necessary to choose the right air pump. I think this system works. What do you thinking about that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword, 262653, mediocre and 4 others
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I think that's interesting and encourage you to do so. Post pics and make mention of where you got your supplies. And last but certainly not least, make a video of you using it!

Reactions: Pen>Sword, Ksab and Sunset Limited
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
View attachment 29670

The working principle of a debreather is very simple. A primitive version of the closed-circuit breathing system used in inhalation anesthesia. We need an air pump, carbon dioxide absorbent (soda lime) respiratory pipeline, the bag we will put our heads in (ripstop and airtight), silicone for air insulation.

As in the picture, the air pump sucks the air inside the bag and sends it to the box filled with soda lime. The carbon dioxide free air returns to the bag again. The construction of this system is very simple. The important point is a good air insulation. It is easy to insulate the places where the pipes are connected to the air pump and soda lime box with silicone. We need to be careful while isolating the places where the pipes are connected to the bag.

Easy to find air pump, respiratory pipeline, and soda lime. Soda lime can be purchased online as 20 kg packages in the country where I live. The price is 65 dollars. I could not decide which material to make the bag from. It is also necessary to choose the right air pump. I think this system works. What do you thinking about that?

Great idea! And if you need help with your invention, call the good people at invent help

Attachments

• 1B5E80A4-5A6D-4371-A9E0-798B10697CBF.jpeg
    1B5E80A4-5A6D-4371-A9E0-798B10697CBF.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: RayoSinSol, Sunset Limited and Mm80
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
Hello, I have been following a number of threads on the DeBreather. One gent @NextBusLeaving has made one, with positive results. There are over a dozen threads here re the DeBreather, all are quiet for the moment. Here are 3, if you want more, do a search, or ask me I should make a list.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/diy-debreather.30538/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/de-breather.29322/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/debreather-purchase-too-good-to-be-true.30913/

Heal the world

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I barely can make a joint. Lol

Reactions: Hansy, 262653, Csmith8827 and 6 others
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I think that's interesting and encourage you to do so. Post pics and make mention of where you got your supplies. And last but certainly not least, make a video of you using it!

Sorry buddy this is not my method. But I'm sure this will work.

H

Heartsick Traveler

Mar 7, 2020
If one isn't put off by a bag over the head, wouldn't a tank of inert gas be much simpler and equally painless/full-proof?

jimbob1000

jimbob1000

Student
Feb 21, 2020
i would pay good money for this , i wish i could make things, i made a noose and that snapped , im dooomed

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
If one isn't put off by a bag over the head, wouldn't a tank of inert gas be much simpler and equally painless/full-proof?

Sure, inert gas method is simpler in terms of installation, but I think this is compact. No need a gas tank. If you make this system, you can easily move it anywhere. I don't think anyone can understand that this is a debreather and what it does.

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019
I mean if you make one and post a guide...

Reactions: Sunset Limited
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I think it's your use of 'we can...' in the subject that constantly reminds me of this! :haha:

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
I mean if you make one and post a guide...

I have financial problems. I'm not homeless, but all I have is a home. I can eat but I have to think about buying a coke :) If I find money, I will make a debreather. I can also make videos with my antique cell phone. Fortunately my phone has a camera :) It takes a few hours to do a debreather.

I think I owe this community. Thanks to this community, I have a peaceful exit ticket from this hell anytime I want. It's really interesting, I don't feel like I owe the world. This site may be the most valuable thing I've discovered at all my life.
i would pay good money for this , i wish i could make things, i made a noose and that snapped , im dooomed

You can definitely do it. You just need a guide, not money, trust me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, pthnrdnojvsc and Halo13
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I have financial problems. I'm not homeless, but all I have is a home. I can eat but I have to think about buying a coke :) If I find money, I will make a debreather. I can also make videos with my antique cell phone. Fortunately my phone has a camera :) It takes a few hours to do a debreather.

I think I owe this community. Thanks to this community, I have a peaceful exit ticket from this hell anytime I want. It's really interesting, I don't feel like I owe the world. This site may be the most valuable thing I've discovered at all my life.

May I inquire, if not being intrusive, what this peaceful exit method is. I can't make a joint either. Thanks for the info.

lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
what this peaceful exit method is.

Hello @Cleopatra123 The Debreather just became available yesterday. Here is a very active thread you can learn more.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/debreather-purchase-too-good-to-be-true.30913/

Hope it's been a good day!

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Hello @Cleopatra123 The Debreather just became available yesterday. Here is a very active thread you can learn more.

Thank you. I've known many a good day along the mountains, but their memory is faded, along with good days. But many here can have good days, and I'm happy to believe that it's true for you.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
May I inquire, if not being intrusive, what this peaceful exit method is. I can't make a joint either. Thanks for the info.

Sorry my english is weak. I think you asked my method? It is propofol. Thanks to chrijo he suggested me.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020

Did you ever make this, or where did you find the guide?
This box debreather, what's to stop from convulsions breaking the seal? I heard they may be common

Reactions: Sunset Limited
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019

Hi, Hello: I

@imroch: thanks so much: I have copied the entire (2 lines) and am not sure if the whole or part of it is the thread, but I will try and thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. If you can clarify a bit, it would be helpful.

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Did you ever make this, or where did you find the guide?
This box debreather, what's to stop from convulsions breaking the seal? I heard they may be common
It seemed like a good idea at first. There are some issues with the debreather. It does not work as fast as in the inert gas method. Oxygen level will be going down slowly. When the oxygen saturation hits the 70% - 60% it will be difficult to breathe, there will be an increased cardiac output. This is not just about the carbon dioxide level. Covid cases with pneumonia can hardly breathe when they reach the emergency room with 70% oxygen saturation. The same symptoms are present in methemoglobinemia. With debreather, the situation should be similar. With 60% saturation, you can remove the mask in a semi-conscious state. I really don't know, but it doesn't seem like a good idea right now. It might be a good idea to fill an inert gas into the debreahter closed loop system. It is not possible to say anything without trying it.

Reactions: Greenberg
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
How fast does it need to go down to avoid discomfort? I think people are building some with motors and a box that you can then put a meter in and measure how fast it goes down

K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020

@imroch: thanks so much: I have copied the entire (2 lines) and am not sure if the whole or part of it is the thread, but I will try and thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. If you can clarify a bit, it would be helpful.

Hello to Cleopatra123 and @imroch. This isa friend in Arizona. Please PM me @imroch.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
It seemed like a good idea at first. There are some issues with the debreather. It does not work as fast as in the inert gas method. Oxygen level will be going down slowly. When the oxygen saturation hits the 70% - 60% it will be difficult to breathe, there will be an increased cardiac output. This is not just about the carbon dioxide level. Covid cases with pneumonia can hardly breathe when they reach the emergency room with 70% oxygen saturation. The same symptoms are present in methemoglobinemia. With debreather, the situation should be similar. With 60% saturation, you can remove the mask in a semi-conscious state. I really don't know, but it doesn't seem like a good idea right now. It might be a good idea to fill an inert gas into the debreahter closed loop system. It is not possible to say anything without trying it.
But if methemoglobinemia causes trouble breathing, then Debreather aside, what does that imply about the SN method? I thought it was said that it didn't cause a feeling of suffocation.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
What are you using? I had not heard this about it being slower than inert gas method, or that methemoglobinemia makes it hard to breathe. It occurs to me that none of the people who survived in the sodium nitrite successes/ failures thread report it having felt hard to breathe. Also, how fast is the inert gas method?