kimikatachibana

katarina
Feb 3, 2023
i really fucked up, and it's my fault we're seperated now
i don't know how long i'm going to continue living like this
i don't know what to do anymore
my everyday reaaon for waking up was him, and now he's gone
i feel lost
we talked a lot last night, i will still always love him but he just doesn't trust me anymore
my old self destructive habits are gonna come back sooner or later and the fact i'm borderline makes this even harder
this may be my last thread, i'll probably ctb soon when it gets too much

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: thelookingontheway, iamnotokaywiththis, 6MillionWaystoDie and 3 others
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I don't know your exact situation, but I understand what you're going through. I have BPD as well, and the thought of losing my favorite person is terrifying. Regardless of anything, I want you to know that you are not a bad person for this, nor will you be a bad person if you ctb.

I hope you're able to escape the pain of this situation, because you don't deserve to suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: thelookingontheway, 6MillionWaystoDie and iamnotokaywiththis
desdskele11

desdskele11

give me the love that i like.
Apr 2, 2023
im sorry that both of you have separated ways, i cannot imagine what you are going through right now. i hope that whatever fate has decided for you, will be peaceful.

Reactions: thelookingontheway and iamnotokaywiththis
iamnotokaywiththis

iamnotokaywiththis

Apr 3, 2023
i really fucked up, and it's my fault we're seperated now
i don't know how long i'm going to continue living like this
i don't know what to do anymore
my everyday reaaon for waking up was him, and now he's gone
i feel lost
we talked a lot last night, i will still always love him but he just doesn't trust me anymore
my old self destructive habits are gonna come back sooner or later and the fact i'm borderline makes this even harder
this may be my last thread, i'll probably ctb soon when it gets too much
i think in moments like these it's so so hard to see the bright side of life, and i understand that- last november i went through a horrible breakup with someone who i thought i would be with forever. it took time, but healing came, and i know it will come to you too. just hang in there (no pun intended)❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I feel you, I've went through something similar. It's been around 4 months and I'm not over it, I'm slowly getting better but I'm also mentally falling apart at the same time.

It's really difficult to cope or accept that sort of thing, I'm just so sorry for your loss.

I wish you all the best, it'll be hell for a while but I'm hoping you make it through.

• Hugs
Reactions: iamnotokaywiththis and 6MillionWaystoDie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really painful situation to be trapped in, it's true that anything that is seen as being positive in this world only exists to be taken away and lead to more suffering. But anyway best wishes.