nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Nah, we aren't crazy, depressed, or mentally ill people.
We are the sane ones, we are wise and smart.
We see the dark truth, and they want to kill us for it.

Reactions: demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and Buffy5120
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
This world is awful if you ever endured anything traumatic that turned you onto a self destructive perspective. For me particularly I was uneducated about the horrible things happening in this world and I was definitely living in the "ignorance is bliss" view and perspective. As soon as permanent acne skin condition took over my life, I felt awful and begun to see everything from an awful lens.

so is it our experiences from others that shape us to begin to hate every thing about existence? This has been my case. If I wasn't bullied and was sociable I think I would live a fulfilling social human life but idk. What do you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
This world is awful if you ever endured anything traumatic that turned you onto a self destructive perspective. For me particularly I was uneducated about the horrible things happening in this world and I was definitely living in the "ignorance is bliss" view and perspective. As soon as permanent acne skin condition took over my life, I felt awful and begun to see everything from an awful lens.

so is it our experiences from others that shape us to begin to hate every thing about existence? This has been my case. If I wasn't bullied and was sociable I think I would live a fulfilling social human life but idk. What do you think?
I'm really sorry for your pain.

I feel what are you saying. We see the world through our experiences, however we learn more through suffer and pain, we start ask some questions: "why we?, why god makes us suffer more...etc".. that's why I think we're smarter, our pain makes us question more of the reality that others accept it without even questioning.

I hug you tight, sister. You're never alone. hope the pain washes away by tomorrow <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Nah, we aren't crazy, depressed, or mentally ill people.
We are the sane ones, we are wise and smart.
We see the dark truth, and they want to kill us for it.
I definitely see the truth for what it is ,but rest of what you said .. wish that were true ..if only it were true

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez and nopointofliving
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I want to be sick then. Spending most of the day crying doesn't feel good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez and nopointofliving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I see this world for what it really is, it is a cruel place with unlimited potential for suffering. Suicide makes sense for me, it is the only escape and way to get permanent peace. Life is essentially pointless, all we are doing is waiting around to die anyway. The right to die is important. Humans do the same activities on loop for decades. I would rather just fall into a eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, demuic, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 2 others