• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

somerandomguy1

Oct 21, 2023
I don't believe there is a chance to world war 3. Too much to risk for everyone out here. It's just business end of the day, nothing personal.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Once you understand that there are only three sovereign states in existence on this planet, controlled by the same entities, and all countries are merely "companies"; and the people (slaves) are simply "assets" of this ancient powerstructure and it's predatory usury system; things start to make more sense.
And "conflicts", as well as major events, reveal themselves as what they truly are: Machinations to further the agendas of the ruling establishment. This includes so-called "social engineering.".

I've now written well over 1000 words of geopolitical ramblings and a few personal inputs. But I got hesitant to post it here. For several reasons. It's tough stuff; at least it was for me, and I don't want to push anyone "over the edge" in here; it can turn one's worldview completely upside down. And this is neither a geopolitics forum, nor a "confpiwafy feori" chat.. so.

If anyone really wants to know more about who runs the show behind the curtain and where I found my information, I'm happy to connect and share via PM. I've come across a few old mags and books that are pretty hard to find if you don't know where to look.

Thanks anyway for giving me the opportunity to vent and for the interactions.

Much love,

Dee
Been into so-called conspiracy theories for years.
I remember buying nexus magazine in the 90s.
Read all David Ickes books, yet I'm not sure if he's controlled opposition.
I used to love listening to Max Igan on YouTube before he got banned.

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Swiss here too. I'd hate to see us in the middle of another World War, But if it does happen and our country joined in i'd personally like to enlist, Mostly for the hopes that it would be my way out of this life. Unfortunately due to Medical conditions I wasn't even allowed to do my mandatory military service, and im Exempt from any sort of draft if they were to bring it back. Kind of makes me feel more useless than I already do. At least if I served in a War and died that way it wouldnt be percieved as Selfish and Dishonorable by those around me. On the other hand I feel extremely fortunate that our country has the reputation of being the Neutral state, and that most of our people would be safe, at least for as long as possible. Either way, If a third world war does officially kick off, I couldnt leave this planet just yet. I'd want to assist in any way I possibly could, Even if it was just volunteer work for Relief aid or refugee camps. After all was said and done, Then maybe, But not while everyone around me is also suffering.
Hey there.

I'm sorry to let you down, but Switzerland is about as neutral as wine vinegar. By providing the location for the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland is basically a main participant in all the wars in the last century. Organised, funded, and orchestrated out of the City of London.
Even though the BIS is technically not part of Switzerland... but that does make it even worse because nobody is talking about this fact. This central bank of central banks was, by the way, co-founded by Hjalmar Schacht (Horace Greely), Hitler's Reichsbankpräsident and best buddy of one of the other three participants, Baron Montagu Norman, Governor of the Bank of England. This fact alone should ring some alarm bells.

I've never been to the military; I've never even shot a gun, besides an airgun as a kid, and I'm good with that. Once you know who orchestrated those totally unnecessary wars, killing hundreds of millions of innocent people, and who funded all sides, you don't want to be part of the next one, trust me.

But to be honest, we are technically already part of the next one... The engineered division taking place in the populace is warfare as well. And it makes me sick.

Being involved in refugee work is, of course, very laudable.

I'll probably end up either in the psych ward or in a re-education camp. I struggle with not telling the truth. Living a lie is not an option. And there are so many of them nowadays, it's overwhelming. Kicking the bucket before that happens is an option I guess.
Icke has some excellent info while at the same time going completely off the rocker sometimes. He's controlled opposition. Not very familiar with Igan I'm afraid.

Someone I really respected is Alan Watt (not Watts). He "coincidentally" died in 2021 unfortunately. But he is still massively slandered online to this day. He must have been onto something.
Other great ones are Anton Chaikin, Paul Goldstein and the best one, Mark Burdman. Three Jewish authors with immaculate research.
Oh and Webster Tarpley. Before he sold himself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90SecondsToMidnight
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Hey there.

I'm sorry to let you down, but Switzerland is about as neutral as wine vinegar. By providing the location for the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland is basically a main participant in all the wars in the last century. Organised, funded, and orchestrated out of the City of London.
Even though the BIS is technically not part of Switzerland... but that does make it even worse because nobody is talking about this fact. This central bank of central banks was, by the way, co-founded by Hjalmar Schacht (Horace Greely), Hitler's Reichsbankpräsident and best buddy of one of the other three participants, Baron Montagu Norman, Governor of the Bank of England. This fact alone should ring some alarm bells.

I've never been to the military; I've never even shot a gun, besides an airgun as a kid, and I'm good with that. Once you know who orchestrated those totally unnecessary wars, killing hundreds of millions of innocent people, and who funded all sides, you don't want to be part of the next one, trust me.

But to be honest, we are technically already part of the next one... The engineered division taking place in the populace is warfare as well. And it makes me sick.

Being involved in refugee work is, of course, very laudable.

I'll probably end up either in the psych ward or in a re-education camp. I struggle with not telling the truth. Living a lie is not an option. And there are so many of them nowadays, it's overwhelming. Kicking the bucket before that happens is an option I guess.

Icke has some excellent info while at the same time going completely off the rocker sometimes. He's controlled opposition. Not very familiar with Igan I'm afraid.

Someone I really respected is Alan Watt (not Watts). He "coincidentally" died in 2021 unfortunately. But he is still massively slandered online to this day. He must have been onto something.
Other great ones are Anton Chaikin, Paul Goldstein and the best one, Mark Burdman. Three Jewish authors with immaculate research.
Oh and Webster Tarpley. Before he sold himself out.
Yes, I remember Alan Watt, he wasn't all that well known yet seemed like a very clued up guy.
I agree that Icke is prone to going off his rocker which lead me to suspect he was controlled opposition, I think he used to be a freemason as well.

Reactions: SwissAndTired
SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Yes, I remember Alan Watt, he wasn't all that well known yet seemed like a very clued up guy.
I agree that Icke is prone to going off his rocker which lead me to suspect he was controlled opposition, I think he used to be a freemason as well.
A common strategy of CO is to mix accurate information with out right lunacy. To discredit the ones searching for the truth. Deception is a main pillar of masonry, so yes, very possible he is/was one of them.

Watt is pleasant to listen to, even though he talks about a lot of gloom. I'm not in agreement with all of his, in some cases, very conservative opinions. But over all, he is very well informed. And having different views and opinions is something we all should strive for, accept, and encourage. But this is exactly what the powers that be try to prohibit. The goal is to generate NPC's divided by a litany of artificial and superficial labels.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
A common strategy of CO is to mix accurate information with out right lunacy. To discredit the ones searching for the truth. Deception is a main pillar of masonry, so yes, very possible he is/was one of them.

Watt is pleasant to listen to, even though he talks about a lot of gloom. I'm not in agreement with all of his, in some cases, very conservative opinions. But over all, he is very well informed. And having different views and opinions is something we all should strive for, accept, and encourage. But this is exactly what the powers that be try to prohibit. The goal is to generate NPC's divided by a litany of artificial and superficial labels.
Yes, thats what made me suspicious of icke: He would present some superb information, and then go on a rant about the moon being fake and other nonsense. Like you say - it makes truth seekers out to be tinfoil hatters.

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Yes, thats what made me suspicious of icke: He would present some superb information, and then go on a rant about the moon being fake and other nonsense. Like you say - it makes truth seekers out to be tinfoil hatters.
Yup. He used to work for the BBC after all, the biggest fake news outlet there is. Learning from the best, I guess. :)

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Swiss here too. I'd hate to see us in the middle of another World War, But if it does happen and our country joined in i'd personally like to enlist, Mostly for the hopes that it would be my way out of this life. Unfortunately due to Medical conditions I wasn't even allowed to do my mandatory military service, and im Exempt from any sort of draft if they were to bring it back. Kind of makes me feel more useless than I already do. At least if I served in a War and died that way it wouldnt be percieved as Selfish and Dishonorable by those around me. On the other hand I feel extremely fortunate that our country has the reputation of being the Neutral state, and that most of our people would be safe, at least for as long as possible. Either way, If a third world war does officially kick off, I couldnt leave this planet just yet. I'd want to assist in any way I possibly could, Even if it was just volunteer work for Relief aid or refugee camps. After all was said and done, Then maybe, But not while everyone around me is also suffering.
For my dear fellow Swiss. Because enlisting crossed your mind, I shall share this:

The only three sovereign states on the planet:

1. The City of London (not part of the U.K. or London itself) --> Crown Corp., Financial and Strategic HQ

2. Vatican City (not part of Italy) --> Orders (Malta, Jesuit), Religious HQ responsible for perverting once peaceful belief systems (Catholicism/Protestantism, Judaism, Islam)

3. District of Columbia (not part of the U.S.A.) --> Military/Tech HQ & the Federal Reserve

(4.) Bank for International Settlements BIS in Basel. (Not part of Switzerland but not a state by itself) --> The central bank of central banks, the connecting hub for the "companies" a.k.a. countries, the de facto treasury of said states.

The main public representative apparatus of those three states mentioned above is the Royal Institute of International Affairs, RIIA, or Chatham House, in the City of London.
Their main satellite is the Council of Foreign Relations, or CFR, in Washington, D.C.

They run satellites (and central banks) in every country:

Russia: Russian International Affairs Council RIAC
China: Chinese People's Institute of Foreign Affairs CPIFA
Israel: Israel Council on Foreign Relations ICFR
Iran: Strategic Council of Foreign Relations SCFR
Canada: The Canadian International Council CIC, formerly CIIA
Japan: JIIA, and so on...

Carroll Quigley's books 'Tragedy & Hope' and 'The Anglo-American Establishment', as well as from a team of authors: 'Dope Inc. - The Book That Drove Henry Kissinger Crazy' have more clues on this topic. About the Rhodes-Millner Roundtable, the actual parent of the RIIA at Chatham House, and secret society which Cecile Rhodes founded to bring the whole world under British Empire rule and which later morphed into global governance or the so called "new world order".

Those circles make all the geopolitical decisions that matter, on behalf of some very ancient and very wealthy family clans/dynasties, who don't know any borders or passports, nor do they pay any taxes. And who's children never ever enlist in a war, except maybe for show.

When you hear the phrase "the world is a stage", this pretty much nails it. - It's their stage.

They own every politician and influential figure on all sides. They own all media, including the major alternative media outlets. Every despot and tyrant of the last century was one way or another influenced, groomed, and/or financed by them while fighting one another on display.

It's an ancient game of divide and rule. Their real enemy is the common people, me and you, while they're literally playing "Cowboys and Indians", with real people.

All of this newly under the disguise of "multipolarity", which is completely fake too. BRIC(S) was a term coined by Lord Jim O'Neill, the "honourable" Baron O'Neill of Gatley at Goldman-Sachs in 2001. O'Neill, former chairman of, guess who, Chatham House, RIIA (until 2021) - It's so "in your face", it's almost comical, to be honest.

"There is no war at the top."

-

Should a war happen and you lose your life in battle, at least you now know that you would have been ended by the Empire shooting at itself.

Stick to refugee work. Or resist the "thought police" and refuse to participate in the upcoming Digital-ID/CBDC/Social Credit cyber gulag, and, if we make it this far, join me in a few years in the re-education camp. I'm the dude sitting at the back wall saying 'no' to everything. lol.

There is only one way to stop this bloodthirsty system: We all would have to stop paying taxes - which fund their wars and shenanigans - simultaneously. Leave the military, the police, and all Empire institutions. Mass non-compliance would be the only way. The usury system would collapse like a house of cards if billions of people woke up. (Disclaimer: This is not financial advice.)

Of course, after that, life would get a bit rough; they wouldn't back down without a fight... but THIS battle would definitely be worth popping off for. At least, in my opinion.

The ones that survive leave the smart cities and build small, self-sufficient communities out in the woods and plains. With cows who are allowed to fart and with sunsets and shit. And lots of love and real connection.

Like it's supposed to be,
taxfree,
with, or without me.

Goodnight,
from a hopeless hope dealer :)

Last edited:
90SecondsToMidnight

90SecondsToMidnight

WandererOfPurgatory
Aug 30, 2023
For my dear fellow Swiss. Because enlisting crossed your mind, I shall share this:

The only three sovereign states on the planet:

1. The City of London (not part of the U.K. or London itself) --> Crown Corp., Financial and Strategic HQ

2. Vatican City (not part of Italy) --> Orders (Malta, Jesuit), Religious HQ responsible for perverting once peaceful belief systems (Catholicism/Protestantism, Judaism, Islam)

3. District of Columbia (not part of the U.S.A.) --> Military/Tech HQ & the Federal Reserve

(4.) Bank for International Settlements BIS in Basel. (Not part of Switzerland but not a state by itself) --> The central bank of central banks, the connecting hub for the "companies" a.k.a. countries, the de facto treasury of said states.

The main public representative apparatus of those three states mentioned above is the Royal Institute of International Affairs, RIIA, or Chatham House, in the City of London.
Their main satellite is the Council of Foreign Relations, or CFR, in Washington, D.C.

They run satellites (and central banks) in every country:

Russia: Russian International Affairs Council RIAC
China: Chinese People's Institute of Foreign Affairs CPIFA
Israel: Israel Council on Foreign Relations ICFR
Iran: Strategic Council of Foreign Relations SCFR
Canada: The Canadian International Council CIC, formerly CIIA
Japan: JIIA, and so on...

Carroll Quigley's books 'Tragedy & Hope' and 'The Anglo-American Establishment', as well as from a team of authors: 'Dope Inc. - The Book That Drove Henry Kissinger Crazy' have more clues on this topic. About the Rhodes-Millner Roundtable, the actual parent of the RIIA at Chatham House, and secret society which Cecile Rhodes founded to bring the whole world under British Empire rule and which later morphed into global governance or the so called "new world order".

Those circles make all the geopolitical decisions that matter, on behalf of some very ancient and very wealthy family clans/dynasties, who don't know any borders or passports, nor do they pay any taxes. And who's children never ever enlist in a war, except maybe for show.

When you hear the phrase "the world is a stage", this pretty much nails it. - It's their stage.

They own every politician and influential figure on all sides. They own all media, including the major alternative media outlets. Every despot and tyrant of the last century was one way or another influenced, groomed, and/or financed by them while fighting one another on display.

It's an ancient game of divide and rule. Their real enemy is the common people, me and you, while they're literally playing "Cowboys and Indians", with real people.

All of this newly under the disguise of "multipolarity", which is completely fake too. BRIC(S) was a term coined by Lord Jim O'Neill, the "honourable" Baron O'Neill of Gatley at Goldman-Sachs in 2001. O'Neill, former chairman of, guess who, Chatham House, RIIA (until 2021) - It's so "in your face", it's almost comical, to be honest.

"There is no war at the top."

-

Should a war happen and you lose your life in battle, at least you now know that you would have been ended by the Empire shooting at itself.

Stick to refugee work. Or resist the "thought police" and refuse to participate in the upcoming Digital-ID/CBDC/Social Credit cyber gulag, and, if we make it this far, join me in a few years in the re-education camp. I'm the dude sitting at the back wall saying 'no' to everything. lol.

There is only one way to stop this bloodthirsty system: We all would have to stop paying taxes - which fund their wars and shenanigans - simultaneously. Leave the military, the police, and all Empire institutions. Mass non-compliance would be the only way. The usury system would collapse like a house of cards if billions of people woke up. (Disclaimer: This is not financial advice.)

Of course, after that, life would get a bit rough; they wouldn't back down without a fight... but THIS battle would definitely be worth popping off for. At least, in my opinion.

The ones that survive leave the smart cities and build small, self-sufficient communities out in the woods and plains. With cows who are allowed to fart and with sunsets and shit. And lots of love and real connection.

Like it's supposed to be,
taxfree,
with, or without me.

Goodnight,
from a hopeless hope dealer :)
Unfortunately, Due to my previously mentioned medical conditions, I was essentially born as a slave to the system anyways. I literally cannot live without medical assistance, and as im sure you're aware, Our Federal Law has a pretty good hold on anything medical related. If you don't have a health insurance plan, They'll assign one to you, Unless you apply for excemption which I cant afford to do. Its not a tax payout but it does come straight out of my pocket, Which im sure the government gets a good chunk of it if not all of it. I barely make CHF 50,000, Which last I had checked (excuse me if this information is off now) Is just barely above the minimum annual Gross income required to live sustainability. All things considered, If shit does go down, Im not sure my life would be seen as necessary (for the money I have to provide in medical expenses) or as a hindrance for what they have to supply.

Saxenomorph

Saxenomorph

Life's not fair, is it?
Mar 2, 2023
I live in a shithole very close to the conflict zone, we probably won't be affected but there is always a possibility.

SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
Unfortunately, Due to my previously mentioned medical conditions, I was essentially born as a slave to the system anyways. I literally cannot live without medical assistance, and as im sure you're aware, Our Federal Law has a pretty good hold on anything medical related. If you don't have a health insurance plan, They'll assign one to you, Unless you apply for excemption which I cant afford to do. Its not a tax payout but it does come straight out of my pocket, Which im sure the government gets a good chunk of it if not all of it. I barely make CHF 50,000, Which last I had checked (excuse me if this information is off now) Is just barely above the minimum annual Gross income required to live sustainability. All things considered, If shit does go down, Im not sure my life would be seen as necessary (for the money I have to provide in medical expenses) or as a hindrance for what they have to supply.
I thoroughly understand.

Every "person" is born into slavery, if you will. The birth certificate is bound to the Vatican and, with that, to the predatory usury system, no matter where in the world someone is from or what religious or non-religious background one has.
Every "person" is "catholic", figuratively speaking. There is an interview explaining this online; it's called: 'Vatican, Unam Sanctam & Story of Birth Certificate'
I believe a lot of human suffering derives from this exact situation, subconsciously. And I'm also convinced this forum would be less crowded if we all could break free from this downright evil system.
Imagine if enough people would wake up to this and stop "UNDER-standing" and "SUB-scribing" to their system. If the masses realised that they are not dead "persons" but actual living human beings, we might have a chance of leaving the matrix.
As long as we accept their contracts, we are all "under the boot". The options to opt out are slim to nonexistent, especially if we have a medical condition.

Sidenote: "Medical" derives from an ancient, very powerful papal dynasty: The House of Medici. - All roads lead to Rome.

Be well, friend. I empathise with you.

Last edited:
SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
World War 3 has already started between US and Russia/China, argues French scholar.
Geopoliticaleconomy.com: World War 3 has already started between US and Russia/China
Putin gave Iran permission to use the Russian Khmeimim airbase in Syria. The Empire likes to use such deliberately orchestrated events to start sabre-rattling and justify their next big move.
Heinz Kissingers boy, Vlad Putin, was installed by MI6' Richard Dearlove, after all. And he received the Ordre de Saint Charles in 2013 from the Empire.
I'm not buying the "heart attack" story just yet. They built him up, too early to get rid of him. If indeed correct, the powers that be surely have a suitable replacement at hand.
I believe this war thing is going to be slow grinding and tactical. More like a social engineering operation to steer the limelight to the future "winners": The Empire owned BRICS states. As Kissinger said, "the new center of gravity": Belt & Road with China, Russia, and the Middle East.

Last edited:
SwissAndTired

SwissAndTired

Oct 18, 2023
I forgot to mention Bill Cooper; his Mystery Babylon series is one of the best research treasure troves out there. It's massive - around 40 hours of old-school radio broadcast.
Cooper also had the humility to admit when he was wrong and corrected it swiftly.
They literally shot him at his doorstep... a few months after 911, which he accurately predicted and said they're going to pin it onto Bin Laden.
I'm sure you know him.
The series is to be found on archive.org, as well as his books.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
if you survive ww3 the world you survive in won't be worth living in

Reactions: oddetoad
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Ive been watching this thing very closely.
It's inevitable that the USA and Iran are going to go to war.
Russia, china and North Korea will be on the sides of the entire Muslim nations.
There are 2 USA aircraft carriers near the black sea and warships ready to meet them soon.
As well as nuclear capable f35 fighter jets.
Hell on earth in the very near future.
Maybe I won't have to ctb after all.
Russia and China wouldn't support a unified grand islamic coalition. They (limited) support Iran out of connivence. Look at Chechnya and the ethnic uyghurs.
This thread is so dumb. Stop projecting your existential dread onto world events, for christ's sake.
Thank you!
World War 3 has already started between US and Russia/China, argues French scholar.
Geopoliticaleconomy.com: World War 3 has already started between US and Russia/China
If thats true, it depends on your definition. Cold War 2.0? Yes. Proxy wars? Yes. Economic and cyber? Yes. Conventional full scale war? No.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim