D

Deleted member 847

This earth already is HELL
just go to "best gore. com" type of sites
and then visualize the fact
that it's only because of luck that you don't get to live those lives.
You were born in the right womb, country, you got to meet the right people etc...
You didn't get to be that african guy begging for his life before being brutally burned alive because
he disrespected Islam.

Then watch a video on youtube of an animal with feelings minding his own business that
gets brutally eaten alive by a bunch of lions and ceases to exist for eternity.
That consciousness is just you with a different personality, intelligence and memories.
It's literally your clone. So who was eaten alive while begging for mercy? YOU! it happened to YOU!

Or maybe watch a bunch of chicken being thrown into blades that cut them into pieces in a slaughterhouse
Or a cow being skinned while still being conscious because humans like cheap meat

How can it get any worse than this
The christian hell is a fucking joke compared to this life
The christian hell doesn't exist, therefore it has 0 feelings, it's just words on paper
maybe some art works (some movies, some pictures), some story telling
That's all the christian hell is and will ever be, "make believe".

But.
This universe does exist, therefore it's got billions of negative feelings
In this universe people DO get burned alive
raped, brutally tortured etc. It's not just some stupid pictures on google or some words on a bible
Those are real events with real feelings in them

The christian hell compared to real life is like comparing
a war movie to a real fucking war full of real fucking suffering and loss in it
sure the movie might be more exaggerated (lake of fire for eternity wooo)
but it's just a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
The way you describe it sounds like you believe in it. Why would you want to go there?
I'm quoting a verse. Because it would be a fitting conclusion for a shit life. My story will wrap up and it will have made sense despite being terrible.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Average SS user: "Hey is there any way I can kill myself painlessly? I don't want to stab my neck or anything that will be painful."
"N is too disgusting how can I make it nicer to drink?"
"Is SN painful? I am scared of it being painful"
Also average SS user: "Hell, the place of boiling lava where one will be burned in for all eternity? That place probably isn't so bad, in fact I think this life is worse."
*I am not making fun of people who want to die painlessly or want N to be more pleasant to drink, I am simply pointing out how silly this argument sounds. Hell, if it exists, would be physical pain 24/7 and no one in this planet, other than those who can't feel it, would find that remotely ok. There is a reason people in places with greater religious-acceptance/belief commit suicide less.