• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Everyone who exists now is going to die anyway, we are all just waiting to die, eventually this existence will just disappear into nothingness with all we knew erased. All we are truly destined for is nothing with everything forgotten about. So I just don't get why we exist in such an anti-death world, it's insane really how this society is so anti-suicide as we're all just going to die anyway. People like to act like death won't happen but it always will, nobody can really prevent death, we are all just slowly dying with loss and decay being inevitable, existence is temporary even know it doesn't feel that way to me but all everyone knows will be lost someday and there is no escaping that.

And I don't see how it truly matters if one dies now or in 50 years or whatever, all that an earlier death does is prevent all future futile, unnecessary suffering in an existence where all that's inevitable is death anyway. Every second is one second closer to death so why cannot people choose when that will be, I don't see any point to existence or see value to delaying the inevitable for as long as possible. I'd always prefer a peaceful death on my own terms to dying a slow painful death from old age in this existence that was always unnecessary, undesirable and caused nothing but suffering in the first place. All that comforts me is the eternity of non-existence, I find comfort in how permanent death is and how one cannot suffer from the absence of everything.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Suicidebydeath, elimliadam and 4 others
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
If I were to decide to stay among the living, I would rather die on my own terms. If illness or disease were to ravage my body, I will not accept a life support system, nor will I let myself be admitted to the hospital. It's my life, let me choose how I want to die.

Reactions: sserafim, Fractal and divinemistress36