K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
Hey guys, any methods or ideas to CTB in sleep?

koalahymm

koalahymm

Sep 20, 2022
I'm thinking of purchasing dry ice and and putting it in my bathtub (there are no windows in this room, just a small exhaust fan) then just lie down on the floor. I'll use contractors plastic to seal the vent and maybe a pool noodle to seal the top and bottom of the door.

I'm still trying to calculate the minimum amount of dry ice I need for the size of the room but I think this will work.

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I'm thinking of purchasing dry ice and and putting it in my bathtub (there are no windows in this room, just a small exhaust fan) then just lie down on the floor. I'll use contractors plastic to seal the vent and maybe a pool noodle to seal the top and bottom of the door.

I'm still trying to calculate the minimum amount of dry ice I need for the size of the room but I think this will work.
Dry ice? What does that do?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

That can activate SI bc it's CO2. You would want to to sedate yourself deeply using other meds/drugs in this case. It happens that people die by accident when they sleep in "lower places" in nature as CO2 is heavier than air, the exhaust fan, as long as it switched off (!!!) and not causing air flow to the upper parts of the room, won't do much.
Dry ice? What does that do?
Dry ice = frozen CO2 which sublimates at a temp of -79°C

Edit: How to CTB while "sleeping": There're only a few methods imo. N, CO, certain drug ODs (see PPeH)

Last edited:
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Inert gases, N and CO are the only ones I know. Maybe SN can qualify, since it can knock you unconscious quickly

R

redrope

Jan 4, 2024
a good sleeping pill and no anti emetic so you dont puke
someone watched too much Dexter
someone watched too much Dexter