• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I want to bleed out since I can't do anything else(unless someone has a video I can watch?) What are the best ways to do this? Does anyone have a video? How do you make the pain less or make yourself keep doing it with pain?

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Easiest way is through blood letting

L

letmegetout

Jan 23, 2023
There are threads on here if you search bloodletting. I use cannulas

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
Don't have any direct references, but your method is nearly the same as mine. Targeting arteries while on a blood thinning medication like aspirin is the best strategy(eg; brachial, femoral, radial, carotid). If you're worried about pain then alcohol, dxm, and ketamine have all been very effective at killing pain and dulling SI when I cut very deep/make an attempt. it's a risky game though, don't target your radial ulner or brachial arteries until you've successfully lacerated a larger artery supplying blood to a major organ like your brain or heart, you don't want to accidentally cut a tendon in your wrist or up at the elbows and make yourself incapable of completing your attempt. Ideally as others have mentioned bloodletting is a much more guaranteed way to bleed to death though.

Reactions: coked_pigeon and letmegetout
M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
I want to bleed out since I can't do anything else(unless someone has a video I can watch?) What are the best ways to do this? Does anyone have a video? How do you make the pain less or make yourself keep doing it with pain?
As someone who has been self injuring for decades, and as a mortician, I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that this is not likely to be a successful method.

The gauge of needle you'd need to insert into an artery isn't readily available- and even still, it wouldn't be guaranteed to keep the blood flowing and not clot. Even if you dug down and straight cut an artery, there is still a good chance of it clotting and stopping blood from flowing out- even if you're in a hot bath and take a bunch of aspirin or alcohol to thin the blood.

This is one of those methods where you are very likely to wake up, and you'll probably wake up in a much worse state.

Reactions: Altalune
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
I am not an expert on this but i would recommend you to do it in the warm tub, the warm water will increase your blood flaw so you'll lose consciousness due to blood loss more quickly. But anyway for this method to succeed your wound has to be substantial, not a small cut. So imo, this method sucks as you have to have a real determination and courage to go though this, because you can change your mind in the middle of the process and nothing will force you to continue. Well, and obviously, alcohol or some painkillers might ease the pain

L

letmegetout

Jan 23, 2023
As someone who has been self injuring for decades, and as a mortician, I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that this is not likely to be a successful method.

The gauge of needle you'd need to insert into an artery isn't readily available- and even still, it wouldn't be guaranteed to keep the blood flowing and not clot. Even if you dug down and straight cut an artery, there is still a good chance of it clotting and stopping blood from flowing out- even if you're in a hot bath and take a bunch of aspirin or alcohol to thin the blood.

This is one of those methods where you are very likely to wake up, and you'll probably wake up in a much worse state.
Cutting is very hard to die from, possible, but happens more by accident than in situations where people are actually doing it with the intention to end their life.

Bloodletting with a cannula is a different story. Im not saying you do it all in one go, because I agree it's possible for the cannula to block (luckily I've never personally experienced that issue) but the larger bore cannula you use the the lower this risk is. I blood let 500mls- 800mls on multiple occasions. I left myself with a haemoglobin of 41 (in the UK) and was at risk of cardiac arrest. Had I continued to blood let Im pretty sure I would have eventually died.
Your total blood volume (based on height and weight) and starting haemoglobin will all influence how much blood you need to lose.

Reactions: 134340 and mehdone
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I want to bleed out so I can die I don't mind seeing lots of blood coming out of me as I die I love to see lots of blood pouring out of me
me to me to I want to bleed out so I can die I don't mind seeing lots of blood coming out of me as I die I love to see lots of blood pouring out of me