jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
Is it me or is me pulling the trigger and dying so scary . I'm like what if it doesn't work what if i survive my attempt . Then what .like why is living so painful yet dying seemed so fearful and scary .

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and po1sentree
dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
It is fear of the unknown. It's like having a shitty boyfriend but you stay
Is it me or is me pulling the trigger and dying so scary . I'm like what if it doesn't work what if i survive my attempt . Then what .like why is living so painful yet dying seemed so fearful and scary .

what if the alternative is worse.

Reactions: jepe24, WhiteRabbit and po1sentree
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also fear trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering, it terrifies me how such could happen, personally I just wish for a painless death like never waking again, the fact that I cannot just die in peace feels so cruel to me, I'm sorry you have to suffer, I wish you the best.

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
@dust-in-the-wind this is my problem the fear of the unknown but I don't know how much longer I survive my existence

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
That's called survival instinct. Your brain is doing whatever it can to prevent you from going through with it. It's human nature. If we didn't have a way to prevent ourselves from dying the human race wouldn't have made it this long. It's the reason I've been so unfortunate to have been suicidal almost my whole life yet never having succeeded. I'm praying to once and for all overcome SI in a week and a half.

Reactions: jepe24
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
It's protecting me from going I guess also I'm afraid my method wouldn't work . Even though I have read it has worked the fear of the unknown but the pain of living is becoming unbearable
@willitpass i wish you peace and hope you recover and not go . Sadly I just wanna see myself go

Last edited: