• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Many ppl fight this plc do same species mstk no undrstnd math, this keep see all typr fight m w etc all make cmpt sffria this wrong tell how .

Exmp man say woman bad ,woman say man bad , this all no true, put math set v larg smpl impsbl prove, obe put cntr see not true, this lgc say sm not all., Ppl put dscrt wrng lbl attck each put grp same flw sprt fan attck each othre this no lgc this tribe.

keep attck do Sam mstk human species this no advnc this resn ai v strng cuz human ignore even basic math even smpl lgc smpl group lgc smpl set thry , ignore ignore keep fight no advnc

befr dbt befr fight ask slf wat get dbt see truth gt 0 this nly simil black hole nat lang keep fight. Way ppl advnc no grp attck no shllw dbt, way advnc use lgc math Sci try slv prblm all, this resn ppl no advnc keep fight even this plc, how expct get euthanas if even ppl ctb fight each

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I wonder if we just have an inner desire for conflict. Sometimes we form the closest bonds in response to a perceived threat or opposition. I remember reading somewhere that probably the only thing that would unite all of mankind would be a hostile alien invasion!

I agree though (if I have understood you correctly.) There is even a degree of hostility here: male vs female, religious vs aetheist, young vs old etc. I'd say we are actually a more tolerant group of people- being advocates of free will and choice but there are still frictions.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Humans are definitely wired for conflict, very similar to our close cousins the chimpanzees. They also divide themselves into groups and fight each other. Even though we say we want a rational and compassionate society, thus far there's been no escaping our primitive roots.

It can take a lot of life experience and maturity to see that there is good and bad in every demographic, including ones who might seem to be the cause of our suffering. There's good and bad in each person, too. Even in ourselves. If people took the time to ponder that sort of introspection, it might result in less tribalism.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
That's a good point also! There's a few ways that it could be approached.

In geologic time, there's been life on Earth for about 4 billion years, all of which is either our direct ancestors or 'cousins'. Early life consisted of single-celled, and then later multicellular organisms. The first evidence of sex in the fossil record was 1-2 billion years ago. Somewhat recent! Either way, it is a kind of add-on that was picked up along the way, therefore not fundamental to life.

Another approach is that when a human fetus is in the early stages of developing, it does not yet have a gender. Weird fact: the reason men have nipples is that this part of anatomy develops at this very early stage when he could just as easily be a she. At some point, a physical gender is assigned and the baby develops from there. Again, the implication is that gender is not fundamental since even our individual bodies existed prior to it, and we could have easily ended up as the opposite gender.

Even the confusing and painful aspects of human sexuality, such as the sadomasochistic element that makes dark triad partners viscerally attractive, have evolutionary origins and are impersonal. Again, there is no grounds to label a particular gender 'bad' since life is just doing what it has always done. It survives and evolves as a whole without much compassion for individual life forms.

But logic like this falls flat in the face of powerful human emotions or traumas. For example, some of the worst misogynistic people I've known had heavy disagreements with their mothers in childhood. Imagine having a beef with one woman, then taking revenge on 4 billion innocent strangers! This is how insanely distorted our thinking and behaviour can be.

Hopefully we can be mindful of these sorts of issues in this space, where people of all backgrounds are suffering, and let it remain a place of universal respect.

Last edited: